NBA Playoffs 2018

Started by Jackets N Pones, May 08, 2018, 11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

APR

Quote from: parkervb on Mar 26, 2019, 12:40 PM
Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Mar 23, 2019, 02:06 AMHarden with 61 tonight

MVP

Giannis and Harden are only real MVP choices. I wonder when it comes time to vote if people will start trying to ding Harden on his D, but the guy can only expend some much energy on D when he's carrying a team offensively like I haven't seen before. I have no problem if either wins. Bucks have 11 more wins than last season already with 8 more games. While Houston will finish at least 10 games worse than last year.

It probably should be Harden because of his scoring, but Parker's info above (best record) combined with Harden getting it last year would lead me to predicy that Giannis will get it this year.  I think voters think of "whose turn is it," and Gianis will win it with his all around stats and great defense.  I don't find Harden that fun to watch anyway, and Gianis is so likable that I hope he wins it.  It could be the first of many.  Potential future MVPs..... Embiid, Doncic, Antonio Davis.

parkervb

Rockets were ice cold last night vs Bucks and lost handily. Giannis had a solid game but I saw the Rockets play some pretty good D on him. He's getting so much better at passing the ball. Playoffs start same day as Game of Thrones (also the final rd of the Masters that day)
Don't you ever turn it off

Jackets N Pones

Quote from: parkervb on Mar 27, 2019, 09:39 AMRockets were ice cold last night vs Bucks and lost handily. Giannis had a solid game but I saw the Rockets play some pretty good D on him. He's getting so much better at passing the ball. Playoffs start same day as Game of Thrones (also the final rd of the Masters that day)

Perefectenschlag

We need a forum GOT thread for the final season
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire