Tennessee Fire 20th Anniversary Celebration at the Cap

Started by parkervb, Jun 13, 2019, 08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cameron

Shit, man. Sorry.

It glitched for me on the "not a robot" thing but worked after a few seconds. I hope you are able to get some tomorrow!

chieftokenpuff6

Can someone DM me a code they didnt use to try?

APR

Quote from: tdb810 on Jun 13, 2019, 12:07 PMRoll Call:

JBPats + 3 repping the floor!
tdb810 + Bob

Way to go Trisch.  Despite it not taking my code, I'll see you there one way or another.

Cameron

parkervb

Quote from: APR on Jun 13, 2019, 12:18 PM

tdb810 + Bob

Way to go Trisch.  Despite it not taking my code, I'll see you there one way or another.

as Smokey might say, "and you know this, MAAAAAAAAAANNE"
Don't you ever turn it off

tdb810

Quote from: APR on Jun 13, 2019, 12:13 PMI'm typing and not cutting/pasting.  If it says sold out, I'll quit typing the same code over and over again.
dammit!!! sorry to hear this and hope you will score in the next round!!!
.....Back at the Model Home

APR

Quote from: Cameron on Jun 13, 2019, 12:21 PMAlready a bunch on stub hub. Sucks.

I can't help but to laugh. I'm not surprised. If I strike out Monday, then I'll go that route.

APR

My buddy used his conf code (typing), and it didn't take his either.  And he is one of the smartest people I know..... no way we both are clueless.  And I use Ticketfly all the time since they sell for many DC venues.

tdb810

Quote from: parkervb on Jun 13, 2019, 12:21 PM
Quote from: APR on Jun 13, 2019, 12:18 PM

tdb810 + Bob

as Smokey might say, "and you know this, MAAAAAAAAAANNE"

Damn, sorry it didn't work for you!!!!

tdb810

Quote from: APR on Jun 13, 2019, 12:27 PMMy buddy used his conf code (typing), and it didn't take his either.  And he is one of the smartest people I know..... no way we both are clueless.  And I use Ticketfly all the time since they sell for many DC venues.
]

Did you both just buy the FH tix? maybe a lag in the system???

MMJCOBRA

Got lucky and snagged a pair in the balcony. It was weird. I could see anything but ADA until after I entered my code.

panack

Weird experience. I too just saw ADA tickets and it said "none available," so I thought the whole thing had sold out, but then I was able to enter my code (which I pasted, because I forgot you had to type it in, and it still worked), and then everything opened up. But it was still weird, because my captcha was glitchy and fragmented, and I had to click continue on a separate dialog box even after selecting all the photos with a car in them. Luckily all's well that ends well, and I'll be boogyin' +3 on the floor!

APR

Quote from: tdb810 on Jun 13, 2019, 12:29 PM
Quote from: APR on Jun 13, 2019, 12:27 PMMy buddy used his conf code (typing), and it didn't take his either.  And he is one of the smartest people I know..... no way we both are clueless.  And I use Ticketfly all the time since they sell for many DC venues.
]

Yes.  That is what I was thinking.  I bought yesterday as did my buddy.

tdb810

Quote from: APR on Jun 13, 2019, 12:44 PM
]

LAME and kind of feels weird and a bit manipulative re: the FH show.  I hope they make that right somehow.

parkervb

Quote from: tdb810 on Jun 13, 2019, 12:48 PM
Quote from: APR on Jun 13, 2019, 12:44 PM
]

LAME and kind of feels weird and a bit manipulative re: the FH show.  I hope they make that right somehow.
the idea they linked it to the FH tickets made me think ticket sales are a bit light there

jrhegwood

FYI:
I struck out at noon. Same problems as everyone else. Kept saying code invalid or whatever.
I just tried and got two GA three minutes ago. No reserved available.
Try now. Good luck!!

APR

Quote from: jrhegwood on Jun 13, 2019, 02:12 PMFYI:
I struck out at noon. Same problems as everyone else. Kept saying code invalid or whatever.
Try now. Good luck!!

Thank you!

I love this Forum.

tdb810

Quote from: APR on Jun 13, 2019, 02:31 PM
Quote from: jrhegwood on Jun 13, 2019, 02:12 PMFYI:
Try now. Good luck!!

Thank you!

I love this Forum.
AWESOME!!!!!!!!

parkervb

over the last few months, i've been doing my best Eeyore impression over the future of the band and soured a bit as I really kinda stopped listening to Jacket (listened to the solo stuff of course but lil to no Jacket). But, man, this show and all the friends I've heard from that are going to travel to this has put a spring in my step so to speak and has got me back with the Jacket Fever.

We're going back to the place that hosted 3 of the most storied shows in the band's history and we're almost certainly going to hear songs performed that may NEVER be performed again. How cool is that?

tdb810

Quote from: parkervb on Jun 13, 2019, 03:00 PMover the last few months, i've been doing my best Eeyore impression over the future of the band and soured a bit as I really kinda stopped listening to Jacket (listened to the solo stuff of course but lil to no Jacket). But, man, this show and all the friends I've heard from that are going to travel to this has put a spring in my step so to speak and has got me back with the Jacket Fever.

We're going back to the place that hosted 3 of the most storied shows in the band's history and we're almost certainly going to hear songs performed that may NEVER be performed again. How cool is that?

I am with ya! Very exciting!