OBH 2022 Vaccine Requirement/Change of Terms

Started by consigliare, Oct 27, 2021, 12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

consigliare

All:

I just noticed that effective today 10/27/2021, CID has altered the terms of attendance to OBH 2022 and is now requiring that all take an unapproved and experimental "vaccine" that has been factually proven to be toxic and/or cause death in humans - all for a virus having a greater than 99% survivability rate, and all when there are other long used, proven, and effective treatments. 

As we will not take an untested, experimental, and unsafe "vaccine" for a virus having a 99% survivability rate, my wife and I will no longer be able to attend.  I just hope that CID will be willing to work with us to possibly transfer our package to others as we live in one of a few states where travel insurance could not be purchased.  If CID is not willing to work with us on this, then unfortunately, we will not attend any of their future events and/or will have to consider our further support of MMJ.  I do not saythis lightly as we have been to all OBHs thus far and have traveled all around the US to see them - all at very considerable time and expense.  Unfortunately, if they are not willing to standup and support their fans, then we cannot standup for them.

I hope more begin to realize that we are progressing further and further into tyranny and that these dictatorial mandates - to now be applied to children - are truly un-American and against all concepts of Freedom and Liberty.

"All we're asking for is 14 days to flatten the curve..."

AgentAction

Way to take a stand. You are truly a PatriotEagleFreedomLiberty fighter.

I'll send you a postcard from Mexico.

Cameron

parkervb

Don't you ever turn it off

MOWJO8185

I feel like anyone who uses the phrase "factually proven" almost always follows it up with something that's not true.

MMJCOBRA

consigliare

Yeah, clotting issues, increased myocarditis and the negative results/increased deaths as reported to the VAERS system due to the "vaccines" are all "fake news" and unsupported by factual evidence.

Here, taken from the Pfizer vaccine fact sheets and provided for your reading pleasure (See https://www.fda.gov/media/144413/download):

Myocarditis and Pericarditis

Postmarketing data demonstrate increased risks of myocarditis and pericarditis, particularly within 7 days following the second dose. The observed risk is higher among males under 40 years of age than among females and older males. The observed risk is highest in males 12 through 17 years of age. Although some cases required intensive care support, available data from short-term follow-up suggest that most individuals have had resolution of symptoms with conservative management. Information is not yet available about potential long-term sequelae. The CDC has published considerations related to myocarditis and pericarditis after vaccination, including for vaccination of individuals with a history of myocarditis or pericarditis (
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/myocarditis.html).

Additionally, there is also the VAERS system, which reports more deaths from the Covid "vaccines" than all other vaccines combined.  But again, all fake news and unsupported by factual evidence.

Why are people, without any analysis or reflection, so quick to mandate what they believe in, and ban what they don't?  We used to call this totalitarianism and it used to be abhorred.

And, yes, there will probably be much, much more room to dance in the next few years.

Have fun.

Cameron

consigliare

Side effects are similar to the annual flu, which includes death in some susceptible populations.

Greater than 99% survivability rate for most if you get covid, though.

Maybe, you would like the long term data and side effects of the covid "vaccines"?  Oh wait, I stand corrected, there is no long term data because it is still experimental and hasn't been tested. 

Maybe, you would like the data and long term side effects on the use of Ivermectin, which I am sure you refer to as horse dewormer, which was used to stop covid in its tracks in Uttar Pradesh, which has a population of some 250 million?  There are little, if any, and the Nobel Prize winning therapeutic has been safely administered to some 3.1 billion people worldwide.

You probably don't want that data, though, because it doesn't fit your narrative, groupthink, or comport with what is being heard in your echo chamber.

But, I do thank you for reminding me to never argue with a fool, as they will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

The point of my original post was to simply advise others that CID has changed its terms and conditions to attend.

Have a good day.

MMJCOBRA

That was not the point of your original post. C'mon man!!  The first half of your first sentence was to let people know, the rest was venting your thoughts on COVID and vaccines that you found via your own online "echo chamber". Do you have a medical degree?

It's all good though. This is why we have choices and consequences.

Come Closer

Quote from: consigliare on Oct 27, 2021, 07:05 PMThe point of my original post was to simply advise others that CID has changed its terms and conditions to attend.

Have a good day.

Yes Lo...I mean consigliare, clearly you were simply advising people of the change without any commentary/politicizing. Why are people being so hostile to you, geez the nerve amirite.

MMJCOBRA

PSA

I just got an email saying neg test is acceptable.

parkervb

Quote from: Robert Cannon on Oct 28, 2021, 03:32 AMPSA

is it neg test AND vaxxed? That's what Phish recently announced for their Mexico shows

robb

Quote from: parkervb on Oct 28, 2021, 08:45 AM
Quote from: Robert Cannon on Oct 28, 2021, 03:32 AMPSA

is it neg test AND vaxxed? That's what Phish recently announced for their Mexico shows

from the email:
"With this in mind, the following three requirements will apply to One Big Holiday 2022 guests:
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination before departure;
Negative COVID-19 PCR test no more than 96 hours prior to check-in; AND
Antigen test for departure back to the USA"
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

rkwedge

I read it as you need both a vaccination and a neg test to go then a test while there to get back.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

MMJCOBRA

Ahhhhhh... you're right!!

Thanks for the clarification

parkervb

i would imagine much of the additional req's are due to this being international travel and obviously to protect CID, Hard Rock and the band from possible litigation.

DaydreamNation

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!
11/11/23  11/10/23  11/9/23  11/7/23  10/29/22  11/2/21  7/7/17  6/22/17  10/27/16  5/13/16  5/12/16

RobRoy286

Fuck off.

Seriously, fuck right off and maybe try reading a book.

Would love to know your medical and educational background and what you have observed, not through a computer screen.

The government already has us all. You're told what to do every day. There are laws. You can't just do whatever the fuck you want to do. Stop being a baby.

walterfredo

Please take you conspiracy theory Facebook fed misinformation away from here. Thanks.