2022 US Tour Dates

Started by parkervb, Feb 15, 2022, 12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parkervb

Don't you ever turn it off

parkervb

man, those 4 Colorado dates are gonna be awesome! Too bad I will be in Costa Rica...but I digress lol

Cameron

Boom! Doing Houston and Austin with a Ween show in between!

panic34

That Dillon Amphitheater looks mighty nice!

Cameron

for those that have done vip, was it worth it? what were the special merch items?

subinai

def doing austin and hopefully doing the other TX dates and red rocks.

LBSUNFLWR

walterfredo

Oh man! Certainly going to make a huge push to try to make these Louisville shows.

Bonnabrew

Did anyone get their Mission presale code? I haven't got it.

rab7607

Quote from: Cameron on Feb 15, 2022, 01:04 PMfor those that have done vip, was it worth it? what were the special merch items?

I would say yes, to an extent. We did it for Red Rocks in 2019 and the best part was the guaranteed seats in the first seven rows, but the VIP poster was not (same poster design for all VIP shows) and VIP merch was an apron, maybe? Although, it was nice to get the show merch purchases out of the way with early entry. We did it for Seattle the last tour and it definitely was not worth it. The VIP poster was the same design again as the other VIP shows, the Osprey backpack is nice, but small, probably will never use it. Early entry for GA is nice, but defintely not necessary. We could have gotten the same spots when the doors opened, but if you're looking for the rail, you will need early entry.

dookie shoot bandit

My guess is they get added to Sea.Hear.Now. Festival. They are playing in Connecticut the day before the festival starts

Cameron

Quote from: rab7607 on Feb 15, 2022, 02:04 PM
Quote from: Cameron on Feb 15, 2022, 01:04 PMfor those that have done vip, was it worth it? what were the special merch items?

I would say yes, to an extent. We did it for Red Rocks in 2019 and the best part was the guaranteed seats in the first seven rows, but the VIP poster was not (same poster design for all VIP shows) and VIP merch was an apron, maybe? Although, it was nice to get the show merch purchases out of the way with early entry. We did it for Seattle the last tour and it definitely was not worth it. The VIP poster was the same design again as the other VIP shows, the Osprey backpack is nice, but small, probably will never use it. Early entry for GA is nice, but defintely not necessary. We could have gotten the same spots when the doors opened, but if you're looking for the rail, you will need early entry.

Cool...thx!  I can see how it would be worth it at RR.  I did the soundcheck packages back in the day and it was well worth it but $300 for early entry and a poster I may or may not like is probably a pass.

roffrs

Quote from: Bonnabrew on Feb 15, 2022, 01:56 PMDid anyone get their Mission presale code? I haven't got it.

I also didn't receive it. Pretty bummed they messed that up.

Bought the Mission travel package the day it went on sale and didn't get this presale info.
Good luck comes from trying.

APR

This is amazing.  I hope to see them in the spring, summer, and fall. 

APR

Quote from: parkervb on Feb 15, 2022, 12:26 PMman, those 4 Colorado dates are gonna be awesome! Too bad I will be in Costa Rica...but I digress lol

Raleigh again?!

Biovision

Anyone know where the presale info is?  I usually wait just for general on sale, but with sooo many people wanting to go to shows I don't want to wait. Thanks in advance!

DaydreamNation

Time to convince my wife that what she realllllly wants to do in August for our one-year wedding anniversary is to head to Colorado with me and our daughter who will be...about two months old by then? We'll see lol
11/11/23  11/10/23  11/9/23  11/7/23  10/29/22  11/2/21  7/7/17  6/22/17  10/27/16  5/13/16  5/12/16

parkervb

Quote from: APR on Feb 15, 2022, 02:28 PM
Quote from: parkervb on Feb 15, 2022, 12:26 PMman, those 4 Colorado dates are gonna be awesome! Too bad I will be in Costa Rica...but I digress lol

Raleigh again?!

slappymoe

at long last.....2 shows in louisville!  :cheesy:

logan5ive

Thoughts on all 4 Colorado shows being unique setlist nights with no repeats spanning the 4 shows? Or , will they treat them as 2 groups of 2 shows?

Also, is the Dillon show all GA?
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]