Previous topic - Next topic

midwesterner

cgreen2599

1.ranyart + Mrs.
2. rkwedge
3. Dream_Walkin' + Mrs.
4. Mr. White
5. Emotion Detector + 1
6. easy way + Mrs. easy way (aka: Windeon)
7. walterfredo & Mrs. (first time to Louisville)
8. LBSUNFLWR + 1 ^^Nice!!
9. SciFidelity + 3
10. robb
11. Clarkwork and Mrs
12. Midwestern
13. ericm
14. unravelled (aka mmjcobra) +1
15. Pineapple + 5
16. cgreen + 19 (we have a huge crew going and probably be closer to 30 for the Waterfront)

YimYodd

1.ranyart + Mrs.
2. rkwedge
3. Dream_Walkin' + Mrs.
4. Mr. White
5. Emotion Detector + 1
9. SciFidelity + 3
10. robb
11. Clarkwork and Mrs
12. Midwestern
13. ericm
15. Pineapple + 5
16. cgreen + 19 (we have a huge crew going and probably be closer to 30 for the Waterfront)
17. YimYodd
My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

ranyart

Quote from: cgreen2599 on Mar 16, 2022, 12:31 PM16. cgreen + 19 (we have a huge crew going and probably be closer to 30 for the Waterfront)

How the F did y'all get 20 tickets to Iroquois?  That's almost 1% of the venue!

walterfredo

Quote from: ranyart on Apr 07, 2022, 02:24 PM
Quote from: cgreen2599 on Mar 16, 2022, 12:31 PM16. cgreen + 19 (we have a huge crew going and probably be closer to 30 for the Waterfront)

Double check your math! 😉

ranyart

Quote from: walterfredo on Apr 07, 2022, 02:56 PM

Double check your math! 😉

cgreen + 19 = 20 * 100 / 2400 = 0.8333% of Iroquois capacity 4 more tickets and it would be 1%.  Looks like there's about 34 other folks the list above which works out to about 2.25% of the place!

walterfredo

ericm

Quote from: walterfredo on Apr 08, 2022, 05:14 PMI suck at the math!

Haha, you had me scratching my head there too. I looked at Ranyart's post and couldn't figure out what was wrong with his math. It looked pretty good to me. Lol.
"Where's Jim going?"

MMJCOBRA

Quote from: midwesterner on Feb 28, 2022, 07:26 PMI just realized this will be my 50th show.

That is cool!!!  I'm at 49 right now. 50 will be Shaky Knees unless I do a red eyed mid week knoxville show.

Iroquois should be my 51st!  We should meet up, have a drink, and reminisce over our 100 shared shows.

ericm

Just about half way there from when we purchased tix!

Yeah I know we still have a ways to go but as you can tell I'm Jonesin for some live Jacket!  :beer:

Was hoping to make a last second trip up to Raleigh later this week but doesn't look like it's in the cards.
"Where's Jim going?"

cgreen2599

We all somehow got lucky. It was a stressful couple a days with the initial onsale debacle but everyone managed to end up getting through to purchase tickets.

slappymoe

happy to say i've found a ticket. :grin:

1. ranyart + Mrs.
2. rkwedge
3. Dream_Walkin' + Mrs.
4. Mr. White
5. Emotion Detector + 1
9. SciFidelity + 3
10. robb
11. Clarkwork and Mrs
12. Midwestern
13. ericm
15. Pineapple + 5
17. YimYodd & the Troygenator
18. slappymoe

ericm

Finally we're under a month to go!

Looking forward to another visit to Louisville as well and hoping there's some pre show get togethers planned. I'll be coming down Thursday so if anyone knows of anything happening that night please let me know.

I know there's a ballgame Thursday night and I might check that out but was wondering about some live music somewhere in town.
"Where's Jim going?"

MyYinzerJacket

1. ranyart + Mrs.
2. rkwedge
3. Dream_Walkin' + Mrs.
4. Mr. White
5. Emotion Detector + 1
9. SciFidelity + 3
10. robb
11. Clarkwork and Mrs
12. Midwestern
13. ericm
15. Pineapple + 5
17. YimYodd & the Troygenator
18. slappymoe
19. MyYinzerJacket + Mrs MYJ
Came for the reverb, stayed for the jams

robb

Quote from: ericm on May 28, 2022, 08:13 AMFinally we're under a month to go!

Looking forward to another visit to Louisville as well and hoping there's some pre show get togethers planned. I'll be coming down Thursday so if anyone knows of anything happening that night please let me know.

I know there's a ballgame Thursday night and I might check that out but was wondering about some live music somewhere in town.

i've been keeping an eye out for potential shows to catch that thursday as well and haven't found anything yet.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

ericm

Quote from: robb on May 31, 2022, 09:48 PM
Quote from: ericm on May 28, 2022, 08:13 AMFinally we're under a month to go!

i've been keeping an eye out for potential shows to catch that thursday as well and haven't found anything yet.

Same here Robb. Nothing yet but hopeful and I'll keep looking.
"Where's Jim going?"

porchdweller

So I have tickets for this. Is this General Admission, I haven't been to GA show at Iroquois.

I'm really not trying to line up early and get into all that.

For GA there can someone give me a lay of the land there.  I've only had reserved there.
It's just the way that he sings

ericm

Quote from: porchdweller on Jun 04, 2022, 10:07 AMSo I have tickets for this. Is this General Admission, I haven't been to GA show at Iroquois.

For GA there can someone give me a lay of the land there.  I've only had reserved there.

It's all GA.

I haven't been there yet but looks like a nice small little Amp. Can't imagine there's a bad seat in the house regardless of when you arrive.

Now if you want to be up front or as close as possible, then I'm sure that's a different story. How much earlier, sorry but  I have no idea. Hopefully someone will posts with more info.
"Where's Jim going?"

slappymoe

Quote from: ericm on Jun 04, 2022, 10:49 AM
Quote from: porchdweller on Jun 04, 2022, 10:07 AMSo I have tickets for this. Is this General Admission, I haven't been to GA show at Iroquois.

It's all GA.

I haven't been there yet but looks like a nice small little Amp. Can't imagine there's a bad seat in the house regardless of when you arrive.

Now if you want to be up front or as close as possible, then I'm sure that's a different story. How much earlier, sorry but  I have no idea. Hopefully someone will posts with more info.
true that any seat is a good seat, but my group will definitely be lining up in time to at least grab seats under the roof.  rough guess is half the seats are covered, half uncovered.

walterfredo