At Dusk
It Stopped
A
Eviler Urges
Flat
The Puddle
The Puddle 2
Your Morning Jacket

On a serious note: I don't know, I can't wait to see what Jims beautiful mind cooks up next! (I'm assuming titles/themes come from Jim???)
it wouldn't be a party without you

Zutroy

sweatboard

Quote from: Lucius on Dec 04, 2022, 04:51 PMThe Tennessee Earth & Wind
At Dusk
It Stopped
A
Eviler Urges
Flat
The Puddle
The Puddle 2
Your Morning Jacket

On a serious note: I don't know, I can't wait to see what Jims beautiful mind cooks up next! (I'm assuming titles/themes come from Jim???)

hahaha.....those are Awesome!! Love It.

I have a couple...

1. "Part II"
2. "Look Listen Feel"
3. "......."
4. "Back In Range" for Zutroy
5. "The Spectrum"
6. "LSD And 4 Months In The Studio"
There's Still Time.........

Clarkwork

If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

MaverickHammerfist

Hennings

HardNightConformist

Flight Home
Signs of Remembrance
The Sphere
New Again
House Call

Jackets N Pones

Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

Lonndown27

(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

MMJCOBRA

Quote from: Lonndown27 on Jan 07, 2023, 02:41 PMSoup

Phenomenal tribute to the classic sophomore album w the same name from Blind Melon.

ChiefOKONO

Love the idea of Friends Again!

We'll probably get something unexpected though...

RobRoy286

Any word on the progress or timeline of the next album? I remember some social media posts of them in the studio but haven't heard much else.

Mr. White

Quote from: RobRoy286 on Jan 13, 2023, 11:16 AMAny word on the progress or timeline of the next album? I remember some social media posts of them in the studio but haven't heard much else.

Pineapple posted this in another thread yesterday.

"MMJ Live Vol. 3 is set to be released sometime in the summer.
Regarding a new studio album- Tom told me that while they had a successful studio session in November, and have more time booked later this month, they are taking their time, with no deadlines to hit or release date planned (yet)."
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

RobRoy286

Quote from: Mr. White on Jan 13, 2023, 12:20 PM
Quote from: RobRoy286 on Jan 13, 2023, 11:16 AMAny word on the progress or timeline of the next album? I remember some social media posts of them in the studio but haven't heard much else.

Regarding a new studio album- Tom told me that while they had a successful studio session in November, and have more time booked later this month, they are taking their time, with no deadlines to hit or release date planned (yet)."
Awesome, thanks! Can't wait for the next studio album. And I remember someone saying Live Vol 3 is gonna be reallyyyy good.

sweatboard

Quote from: RobRoy286 on Jan 13, 2023, 06:22 PM

Awesome, thanks! Can't wait for the next studio album. And I remember someone saying Live Vol 3 is gonna be reallyyyy good.

Yes, I can Confirm.....Haven't hear it yet though. :drum:

sweatboard

Quote from: MMJCOBRA on Jan 07, 2023, 03:25 PM
Quote from: Lonndown27 on Jan 07, 2023, 02:41 PMSoup

Phenomenal tribute to the classic sophomore album w the same name from Blind Melon.

See, I Like Where This Is Headed. "Soup" Like What Your Brain Will Be After The 3rd Song.  :kiss:  :cheesy:

MMJCOBRA

Quote from: sweatboard on Jan 15, 2023, 12:36 AM

Any idea of what show/year Live III will be from?

Pineapple

Quote from: MMJCOBRA on Jan 17, 2023, 11:31 AM

It's pre-2015... in my opinion it's one of their "greatest hits" concerts that put them on the map for a lot of people. It's not the Beacon run though, for those wondering.
If you don't know yourself, how could you ever know me?

TommyBurnz

Quote from: Pineapple on Jan 17, 2023, 01:54 PM
Quote from: MMJCOBRA on Jan 17, 2023, 11:31 AM

It's pre-2015... in my opinion it's one of their "greatest hits" concerts that put them on the map for a lot of people. It's not the Beacon run though, for those wondering.

Roo 08?