Okonokos!  Vinyl!

Started by Nikkogino, Jan 28, 2007, 09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob

QuoteCan someone who has Okonokos on vinyl check the credits and see if Bob Ludwig is also the mastering engineer for the LPs? I know he did the CDs. Someone is asking on another forum. Thanks!
Yes!  you are correct sir!

Great. Quick response. Are you actually seeing Bob Ludwig's name in the mastering credits for the vinyl then?. Someone else mentioned they couldn't find any mastering credit in the vinyl packaging.....
"demon eyes are watchin' everywhere"

the_wizzard

QuoteCan someone who has Okonokos on vinyl check the credits and see if Bob Ludwig is also the mastering engineer for the LPs? I know he did the CDs. Someone is asking on another forum. Thanks!
Yes!  you are correct sir!

Great. Quick response. Are you actually seeing Bob Ludwig's name in the mastering credits for the vinyl then?. Someone else mentioned they couldn't find any mastering credit in the vinyl packaging.....

check your PM for a more detailed "map" of where to look for it.  but yes, it says:
mastering BOB LUDWIG (caps and all  ;))

InTheZone

Quotedoes anyone know if Chocolate and Ice is on vinyl? i have a buddy that dj's, and i would love for him to spin with cobra. i'm pretty sure that'd it get the party started.

yeah its on swirled vinyl, they put it out about 6-12 months ago.  cobra gets the whole b-side.  probably still available somewhere...
god bless the usa

searchinbig

Quotedoes anyone know if Chocolate and Ice is on vinyl? i have a buddy that dj's, and i would love for him to spin with cobra. i'm pretty sure that'd it get the party started.

yeah its on swirled vinyl, they put it out about 6-12 months ago.  cobra gets the whole b-side.  probably still available somewhere...

I saw C & I at Badman, but as of today O is sold out.  :'(

They say more to come.......  :)
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

MarsMoonLuna

Check back at Badmanrecords.com
I just ordered everything, except Okonokos, on vinyl, which is slated for 6/10 re-release.

the_wizzard

QuoteCheck back at Badmanrecords.com
I just ordered everything, except Okonokos, on vinyl, which is slated for 6/10 re-release.

Yes, Yes, Yes!  Support Badman Recording Co.!  Dylan is a super nice person!

MarsMoonLuna

I goofed, mixed up Evil Urges release with this, Okonokos vinyl to be reissued soon, according to Badman site.

bearass

every friday night i lock myself in my house and spin okonokos until i can't take it anymore

milesbeyond

I'm new here...but I've been trying to find Okonokos on Vinyl. I checked BadMan over the weekend and there it is! They said under 100 copies, so I ordered. My order number is 56 or something...I guess how many they've sold so far? I'm hoping I won't get an email saying it's out of stock...

Seems like all the other Vinyl reissues are getting more news and they're keeping this one under wraps.

Angry Ewok

QuoteI'm new here...but I've been trying to find Okonokos on Vinyl. I checked BadMan over the weekend and there it is! They said under 100 copies, so I ordered. My order number is 56 or something...I guess how many they've sold so far? I'm hoping I won't get an email saying it's out of stock...

Seems like all the other Vinyl reissues are getting more news and they're keeping this one under wraps.

Did you get a receipt? If so, I wouldn't worry about it. If not, send Dylan an e-mail and he'll take care of you.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

bo dereks tits

still available.

Interesting, I'm a DJ, and I put "Cobra" (an edited version of it) on my mix CD a year ago that I sell at my gigs.  I posted that here with a link to the mix and no one replied :(

milesbeyond

Update: I emailed Badman and they said they were getting their final batch of Okonokos in, and that mine would be shipping out on Monday. So if you guys haven't ordered a copy, I'd do it in hopes that they still have a few left!

mishandindy

ZMan

Tried to reserve a copy but the site didn't like my address or payment methods. Too good to be true?

MMJCOBRA

Quote from: ZMan on Nov 14, 2021, 07:55 AMTried to reserve a copy but the site didn't like my address or payment methods. Too good to be true?
Try checking out w PayPal

ZMan

I've tried everything from clearing my cache, paypal, amazon but for whatever reason it doesn't like my address?? It's a mystery wrapped in riddle surrounded by an enigma.

Hennings

has anyone seen a mockup of the color vinyl, or the packaging? I have a feeling this printing is not in the original box. I also have a feeling that it has been delayed because it shows up on websites for preorder, but then gets taken down...

rkwedge

It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Nikkogino

Quote from: rkwedge on Nov 17, 2021, 10:28 AMhttps://mymorningjacket.colortestmerch.com/
Here you go!
I'm about to have to do squid games with all the money going out the door for MMJ.

MMJCOBRA

Also includes two additional tracks on the last side, How Do You Know and Bermuda Highway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!