has anyone heard of this song?  

AlwxanderD10

umm... no what is it? :-?

aMillionDreams

Outtake from Z, I believe.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

BH

I am guessing that was an early title for Highly Suspicous.  I hope I'm wrong.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

YouAre_GivenToFly

Its not Highly Suspicious.... totally different track

Listen here...
http://blip.fm/profile/Figgywithit/blip/2545127
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

capt. scotty

QuoteI am guessing that was an early title for Highly Suspicous.  I hope I'm wrong.

you might be onto something here  ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

mjkoehler

Does Devil's Peanut Butter go with George Lucas chocolate?

xmascriminal

QuoteIts not Highly Suspicious.... totally different track

Listen here...
http://blip.fm/profile/Figgywithit/blip/2545127

That's a pretty good song. Have any other outtakes surfaced?

capt. scotty

Wow, I like this song a lot. Sounds more like a EU outtake than Z to me, but either way, how the hell didnt this make the cut for EU?!?! Two Halves makes it on over this Devil's PBJ sandwich?!!?!

I think after 1 listen I like it more than half of EU.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

hizzo

Good stuff! And nice find!
One good thing about music: when it hits you feel no pain.

xmascriminal

QuoteWow, I like this song a lot. Sounds more like a EU outtake than Z to me, but either way, how the hell didnt this make the cut for EU?!?! Two Halves makes it on over this Devil's PBJ sandwich?!!?!

I think after 1 listen I like it more than half of EU.

My guess is that Jim went insane and wrote a whole concept album of peanut butter songs. But the band staged an invervention and told Jim that, for the love of God, he needed to write about other things. They told him he could keep just one song, hence Highly Suspicious, MMJ's most misunderstood track, which stands as a testament to what a polarizing work of genius his original vision would have been.

SpacedCowboy

This Song is Incredible!

How many of these gems is Jim keeping in hiding?

and the pump don't work cause the vandal took the handle

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

Ghosts_on_TV

This song is  awesome. Where did you find it? Also, I don't think it's really called Devil's peanut butter.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

st. john

xmascriminal,

i can barely type - and i'm terrible at best of times - but u have me in tears with laughter. love it.

fun song - but over the top. getting camp. maybe time for him to write a film score.

but u are a scream xmas.

ALady

Oh, this is fantastic.  Thanks for posting!
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

loadedquestion

Wow this is pretty wonderful. It's like a mix of sooner and what a wonderful man and an upbeat into the woods

rcs

Love it!  I was dancing all over the room while listening.  These guys can do NO wrong.

st. john

this  has got to be a joke. between 'dear wife' and  'devil's peanut butter' i'm left thinking jj swallowed mccartney whole.

next we'll find he's bought a farm in scotland. he already has the jacket and the woolie hat.

and what's with the lawrence welk steal!   ::)
please let it be a joke.

capt. scotty

Quotethis  has got to be a joke. between 'dear wife' and  'devil's peanut butter' i'm left thinking jj swallowed mccartney whole.

Seeing as how Paul was at the Grammys last nite, I dont think JJ ate him Hannibal Lecter style.

And you seriously think this sounds like a McCartney song?!!!? The music definitely doesnt, and the lyrics dont really either. Sounds like neo-vintage MMJ to me.

If anything, it sounds more like a George Harrison tune than McCartney