MMJ Covers Compilation

Started by aMD, Jul 28, 2006, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aMD

No, I have no idea!  That's weird.  I don't know who would have complained, I had permission from every necessary party.  Maybe it's something with the website.  Well, maybe I'll post it using a different service.  Or someone who already downloaded it could do it.  How weird!

Angry Ewok

I dunno if anyone has caught this yet, I may have overlooked it, but evidently there are TWO versions of Black Sabbath...

A couple of months back, Bermuda sent me a split-version, taped in Amsterdam(?)... the date was stamped identically to this the one Dylan is offering here, but they're not the same.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

BH

That's true Ewok.  However, after listening to mine and the one AMD put up, I would say the sound is better on the AMD version and it's all one track so I nobody is missing anything.  Would you agree?  I havn't listened to them back to back yet but I don't think they are any different.  So sound wins outright.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Angry Ewok

The one Dylan has provided is without a doubt the superior one... Agreed.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

aMD

Again, thanks for the sleuthiness.  So are you all saying that the track info for Black Sabbath should be: November 08, 2002 - Paradiso (kleine zaal), Amsterdam, The Netherlands.  I actually have multiple versions of this song, but if you all think this one's good I'll keep it and change the info.

BH

AMD;

No, what I meant was they are pretty much the same arangement but they are definately two different shows  The one you put up and the one from the Paradiso.  The one you put up is better than the one I have from the Paradiso.  

I also have another I still miss someone and another Suspicious Minds.  I am not sure yet if mine are any better/different but I will get back to you.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

Hot Fucking Burrito Bump.

Hawkeye

Hey y'all, maybe I'm just a computer moron but does anyone here know how to convert these .m4a files into .mp3 files?  I've been searching for a a conversion program for like 3 days, seriously...
We could.

BH

tomEisenbraun

yeah, m4a is an iTunes AAC file. you may just need to download iTunes and convert em to mp3 and then go your merry separate ways. or get addicted to all things apple. your choice, really.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Hawkeye

We could.

evilPaauwe

cheers.

BronxBruin

Looks like some of the files have expired and cannot be downloaded.
Can we get a repost of:

Time of the Season
Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You
Trouble Sleep Yanga Wake AM
Tyrone
Wear Your Love Like Heaven

Much appreciated!!

Dee.

BH

tomEisenbraun

Trouble Sleep Yanga Wake AM is the beginning of Dondante from Bonnaroo '06, and Tonight I'll Be Stayin Here With You was played at a few shows right near the beginning/middle of June '05
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

user_FKA_webmoster

How the Gods Kill (Danzig)  
09-04-02 The Nick, Birmingham AL
http://rapidshare.de/files/27390426/How_the_Gods_Kill.mp3.html

I Could Never Take the Place of Your Man (Prince)
06-12-05 Bonaroo Manchester, TN
http://rapidshare.de/files/27390527/I_Could_Never_Take_the_Place_of_your _Man.mp3.html

Man in Me (Dylan)
06-18-04 Brown Forman Waterfront Amphitheater, Louisville, KY
http://rapidshare.de/files/27397606/Man_in_Me__full_band_.mp3.html

could anyone reupload these files?

aMD

BUMP (for Magnix(Ger))

Here's what you have that I don't that I know of:
2000-01-29 Tuning guitars + White Rabbit
2000-04-15 Hot Legs
2000-04-15 Honesty (very short piece before Honest Man)
2000-04-15 Tequila Sunrise
2002-03-18 I'm On Fire

BH

[size=18]MAGNIX![/size]

[size=18]MAGNIX![/size]

[size=18]MAGNIX![/size]

[size=18]MAGNIX![/size]

[size=18]MAGNIX![/size]

[size=18]MAGNIX![/size]

[size=18]MAGNIX![/size]

[size=18]MAGNIX![/size]