The Evil Urges album cover mystery solved

Started by songdiver, May 17, 2010, 11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigsky

QuoteIt's a still shot of cassettewoman from a surveillance camera outside of one of Jim's old apartments.

On another note, I miss songdiver and his positive energy. :'(

He really showed us by leaving.

WHAT KIND OF MORONIC FUCKING IDIOT DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO COME UP WITH THAT.  THAT IS THE DUMBEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD!

how's that?   ;D

songdiver? Is that you?

;D

That's pretty funny ;D

Tracy 3000

QuoteTotally Brian Dennehy.

that's gonna be the name of my new ska-grunge band.

thanks   :)
Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

Erik26

Awesome! Don't you love when band names just jump out at you?!?
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

SaraBananaBear

Quote[highlight]It's a still shot of cassettewoman from a surveillance camera outside of one of Jim's old apartments.
[/highlight]

WHAT KIND OF MORONIC FUCKING IDIOT DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO COME UP WITH THAT.  THAT IS THE DUMBEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD!

how's that?   ;D

songdiver? Is that you?

;D

Hahahahaha to all of this, but especially the high-lighted, hahaha!  :D
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

mjkoehler

Or you can join Brian and Dave and my cover band and we can use this name as long as you brina the ass shakin vibe.

Bigsky

Quote[highlight]It's a still shot of cassettewoman from a surveillance camera outside of one of Jim's old apartments.
[/highlight]

how's that?   ;D

songdiver? Is that you?

;D

I know...cassettewoman is a big girl ;D

jones

[/highlight]

how's that?   ;D

songdiver? Is that you?

;D

I know...cassettewoman is a big girl ;D

Corn fed, brother.  Corn fed.

restlesssoul

2006X5, 2008x2, 2011x2, 2012x1, 2013x1, 2015x2

CTdeadhead

Look folks, the cover of E U is obviously the back of John McCain's head.

johnnYYac

The guy on the Evil Urges cover must be our own Sticky Icky Green Stuff!

He gave it away when he posted the picture below, likely a cropped image taken by Patrick during the photo shoot.  

Note the look of serene satisfaction on his face.  He must be gazing across the theater at the Jacket.

Note the use of a bright light to illuminate the boys in the balcony across the way, and how it creates the silouette effect from behind.

Note the one shoulder higher than the other, due to his holding the light.

Mystery solved.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

songdiver

Hey, I came back on to see info about the album shows, and saw that many people piled on me.  I was just trying to have some fun.  I am usually high and was thinking about the album cover...and I think MMJ does use symbolism in all of their art.  Sorry if you don't see the connections.  It's pretty weird to see so many people write posts on here just to say something negative about me, when you don't know anything about me.  I'm sure you'll add more south park grade humor and think you really got me good, but really...I think everyone on that thread lacks basic emotional skills.  I am actually a really kind person and I love MMJ and have for a while.  Their music actually means something to me and I find a lot of synchronicities between the music and my life and I think that is exciting.  Apparently you people don't live in that kind of life.

There is a revolution going on by the way.  You can see it in music especially.  If you can't see that, then you can ganging up on me inside of a internet forum (very brave).  I was the only one defending myself; there was no reason for more posts after I stopped.  To the people who posted shit about me...you are being pathetic.  There are signs in everything My Morning Jacket does.  The joke is on you for not seeing the impact the bands are trying to make on humanity with the music and words and frequencies they use to seduce the listeners.  I am thirty years old and take my life very serious.  I don't think it was kind for people to ridicule me like this when I didn't do anything that deserved it.  This was mob mentality.  I'm only one person, and if you actually listened to me you would start to see the sense.  I am finishing up a book by the way...about science and psychology...and I will come back on here to give you people a link to purchase it.  You won't buy it though because you don't want to educate yourself on the revolution and how I helped to cause it with magick.  

Go have fun and be nice to people.  Oh, and stop calling other people names.  You have a problem with other people's behaviors...not them as humans...understand the difference folks... :)
"where we are, in the blink of an eye you get several meanings"

TheBigChicken

QuoteHey, I came back on to see info about the album shows, and saw that many people piled on me.  I was just trying to have some fun.  I am usually high and was thinking about the album cover...and I think MMJ does use symbolism in all of their art.  Sorry if you don't see the connections.  It's pretty weird to see so many people write posts on here just to say something negative about me, when you don't know anything about me.  I'm sure you'll add more south park grade humor and think you really got me good, but really...I think everyone on that thread lacks basic emotional skills.  I am actually a really kind person and I love MMJ and have for a while.  Their music actually means something to me and I find a lot of synchronicities between the music and my life and I think that is exciting.  Apparently you people don't live in that kind of life.

There is a revolution going on by the way.  You can see it in music especially.  If you can't see that, then you can ganging up on me inside of a internet forum (very brave).  I was the only one defending myself; there was no reason for more posts after I stopped.  To the people who posted shit about me...you are being pathetic.  There are signs in everything My Morning Jacket does.  The joke is on you for not seeing the impact the bands are trying to make on humanity with the music and words and frequencies they use to seduce the listeners.  I am thirty years old and take my life very serious.  I don't think it was kind for people to ridicule me like this when I didn't do anything that deserved it.  This was mob mentality.  I'm only one person, and if you actually listened to me you would start to see the sense.  I am finishing up a book by the way...about science and psychology...and I will come back on here to give you people a link to purchase it.  You won't buy it though because you don't want to educate yourself on the revolution and how I helped to cause it with magick.  

Go have fun and be nice to people.  Oh, and stop calling other people names.  You have a problem with other people's behaviors...not them as humans...understand the difference folks... :)
Dont call people names ?  Weren't YOU the first to do that. Someone was having FUN with a Southpark reference and you got your undies in a wad. Take your own advice and RELAX a bit.
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

The Drake

Wow, dude.  If only you could live up to your own standards.  Most of the people who responded to you were a lot less harsh than you have been in this thread, but you want to stand in judgement of them?  Now THAT'S pathetic!

Tracy 3000

Dissociative identity disorder

Dissociative identity disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a condition in which a person displays multiple distinct identities or personalities (known as alter egos or alters), each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment. In the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems the name for this diagnosis is multiple personality disorder. In both systems of terminology, the diagnosis requires that at least two personalities routinely take control of the individual's behavior with an associated memory loss that goes beyond normal forgetfulness; in addition, symptoms cannot be the temporary effects of drug use or a general medical condition.

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

johnnYYac

I thought Songdiver quit the forum.  Make up your mind.  I'm bummed no one commented on my clever suggestion that Sticky is the mystery man.  Now we're back to the Twilight Zone.  

Sorry, I'm usually the nice one, and I have a good friend who "speaks" the way Songdiver does, about connections and revolution, but when words like "revolution" and "magick" and "symbolism" are used together, its time to change the channel.

I look forward to your book but hope you proofread the manuscript more than you do your posts.  Sorry I went out of character for a minute there.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Bigsky

Did you know that the name "Songdiver" comes from an ancient Native American deity...I believe he was thought to have the wisdom of a thousand sticks. I could be mistaken...

Songdiver...stop being such a sensitive baby and get over it...these are just WORDS...nothing else. If you really "think everyone on this thread lacks basic emotional skills" then you should check yourself before you wreck yourself. You need to stop taking your life so seriously. The fans on this forum are full of emotions...sweet Jesus...I need a hug!

Every couple of months there is a fan like you that takes everything personal and bitches about threads on here being too harsh...lighten up you panty wearing nose picker.

But no offense to those people out there who really wear panties and pick their noses...it's all good.

capt. scotty

QuoteHey, I came back on to see info about the album shows, and saw that many people piled on me.  I was just trying to have some fun. I am usually high and was thinking about the album cover...and I think MMJ does use symbolism in all of their art.  Sorry if you don't see the connections.  It's pretty weird to see so many people write posts on here just to say something negative about me, when you don't know anything about me.  I'm sure you'll add more south park grade humor and think you really got me good, but really...I think everyone on that thread lacks basic emotional skills.  I am actually a really kind person and I love MMJ and have for a while.  Their music actually means something to me and I find a lot of synchronicities between the music and my life and I think that is exciting.  Apparently you people don't live in that kind of life.

There is a revolution going on by the way.  You can see it in music especially.  If you can't see that, then you can ganging up on me inside of a internet forum (very brave).  I was the only one defending myself; there was no reason for more posts after I stopped.  To the people who posted shit about me...you are being pathetic.  There are signs in everything My Morning Jacket does.  The joke is on you for not seeing the impact the bands are trying to make on humanity with the music and words and frequencies they use to seduce the listeners.  I am thirty years old and
take my life very serious. I don't think it was kind for people to ridicule me like this when I didn't do anything that deserved it.  This was mob mentality.  I'm only one person, and if you actually listened to me you would start to see the sense.  I am finishing up a book by the way...about science and psychology...and I will come back on here to give you people a link to purchase it.  You won't buy it though because you don't want to educate yourself on the revolution and how I helped to cause it with magick.  

Go have fun and be nice to people.  Oh, and stop calling other people names.  You have a problem with other people's behaviors...not them as humans...understand the difference folks... :
)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Bigsky

So does this mean songdiver has "quit" the forum...again?

Penny Lane

QuoteSo does this mean songdiver has "quit" the forum...again?

i hope not. i feel like i'm ready to join the revolution, i just need to know how..
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill