5 Star Dodgeball

Started by sweatboard, Feb 12, 2005, 02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Team Z?  (Like Team Zissou?)

(wow)

HOW cool is that?!! SHIT!!!  ;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

EC

Very.  Quite.   [smiley=rock.gif]

sweatboard

That's it, Screw dodgeball and football, we're all quiting our job's and becoming a documentary film crew.  I can't believe it took us this long to come up with this idea.  Our first film...............

Title: "Oh My Jesus"
Plot: Film crew follows around the band My Morning Jacket trying to determine what exactly is going on behind the scenes.
Budget: No
Uniforms: Sweatbands, Elvis Glasses and Hardhats with beverage containers on the side.

There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

Actually I don't like the title, can somone come up with something better?  "Asshair" was my second choice so you can see I'm not really getting anywhere.  Thanks,

Brian
There's Still Time.........

tomEisenbraun

what about, Skinning the Bear?

or, A Brief Exploration of Facial Beardiosity and Musical Tones.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

EC

This is brilliant.  I want to play Harold, or, erm, Bill Ubell.  :)  Brian, I think you should be Anne-Marie.

I agree that we can do better than Asshair, or "Oh My Jesus".
"Skinning the Bear" is good, except it makes me actually think about people skinning bears, and that makes me sad.

How about: Z: A Roxploration (or following the sound of music in caves)

Just nobody decide to get in any helicopterz.

corey

I'm in.
I'll sit around and play MMJ songs in Portuguese the whole time. I guess I need to learn Portuguese, huh?

EC

QuoteI'm in.
I'll sit around and play MMJ songs in Portuguese the whole time. I guess I need to learn Portuguese, huh?

Well, Pele, you could just pretend...  Can you do a David Bowie song or two, as well?  :)

corey

I'll give it a whirl.

EC

QuoteI'll give it a whirl.

Just, ah, you know, keep yer eyes open for  [smiley=pirate.gif]

corey

Those pesky  [smiley=pirate.gif]s

Always ruinin' a good time.
 [smiley=thumbsdown.gif]

EC

QuoteThose pesky  [smiley=pirate.gif]s

Always ruinin' a good time.
[smiley=thumbsdown.gif]

yarrr, so true, matey.

Pele, I think you should be the DP, though.  You're good at that. ;)

corey

hehe... I thought about that. But I thought learning MMJ songs in Portuguese was more of a challenge.  

:)

EC

[size=10]Welcome Ms. whothrewthecake!!![/size]
Today I am watching the Scorcese Dylanathon in your honour.  Prepare the towels, my people, we have a new teammate. :)

SMc55

Hey Texas Girl! Glad to have you on the team  :D

whothrewthecake

thanks so much for the warm welcomes, i am honored to be on the team! i pledge to do my best to always lead us to victory. i can't believe i've got that old time feeling already....it snuck up on me!  ;)

ratsprayer

welcome!  well the lemonade seems to have vanished, so you can blame me for consuming it all.  ill try to find something just as good though.   ;)

ratsprayer

ratsprayer

boom!  now thats better than lemonade!

EC

Quoteboom!  now thats better than lemonade!
I seriously had to look at that ten times before I figured out that he wasn't impaling himself on some kind of weird sword stuck in a wall.

I'm a little slow.