5 Star Dodgeball

Started by sweatboard, Feb 12, 2005, 02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratsprayer

I seriously had to look at that ten times before I figured out that he wasn't impaling himself on some kind of weird sword stuck in a wall.

I'm a little slow.

;D ;D  the irony of it all, eh?  

EC

;D ;D  the irony of it all, eh?  
Ah ha ha ha ha.  :D

It's build up from highschool.  I know it. ;)

ratsprayer

Ah ha ha ha ha.  :D

It's build up from highschool.  I know it. ;)

HIGHschool?  

*wahwahwah*

it was just too easy.   :P

EC

HIGHschool?  

*wahwahwah*

it was just too easy.   :P
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!  I didn't even notice that.

SMc55

Quoteboom!  now thats better than lemonade!

What is? Your post before that is blank for me  :-/

Maybe I'm not on the right stuff to see it  ;)

ratsprayer

What is? Your post before that is blank for me  :-/

Maybe I'm not on the right stuff to see it  ;)

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/887484/0/nouser_887/T0_-1_887484.gif

see if that helps.

SMc55

That's wild! Love the eyes. Hahaha

primushead

Sigh...I remember when I used to be close to a thousand posts.  Now I'm struggling just to get back to 600.  I feel like part of my Dodgeball spirit has been taken away :'(

Help!

Georgia_Peach

This thread never really got going.

SMc55

QuoteSigh...I remember when I used to be close to a thousand posts.  Now I'm struggling just to get back to 600.  I feel like part of my Dodgeball spirit has been taken away :'(

Help!

You know it's funny primushead, I had the feeling mine went up during that time :-/  
Just keep talking :D
(We all know you're more of a 900 guy than a 500 guy anyway  ;))

primushead

You know it's funny primushead, I had the feeling mine went up during that time :-/  
Just keep talking :D
(We all know you're more of a 900 guy than a 500 guy anyway  ;))

Ah Hah!  Only an english lass would have the audacity to steal my posts!  As we speak, I am assembling an army to send on a 'thread crusade' to take back the posts that are rightfully mine.  Charge!!!! >:(

peanut butter puddin surprise

dude, email mr. riny....
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

SMc55

Ah Hah!  Only an english lass would have the audacity to steal my posts!  As we speak, I am assembling an army to send on a 'thread crusade' to take back the posts that are rightfully mine.  Charge!!!! >:(

But now they're mine! All mine!! Hahaha!!!
I'm preparing to repell boarders!!!
 ;D

primushead

Quotedude, email mr. riny....

Meah...I haven't had a good rape and pillage era in my life for a while.  I think I'd rather go through with the crusade. :)

EC

[size=9]WELCOME HORKOLAD[/size]
(Sorry I'm so late, I just noticed now.)  Half will almost be in the team, too, so together, why don't you both be in charge of our hands?  We need to keep them healthy, so you two can be the official hand inspectors.  HorkoLad, you get the left hands, and Half, you get the rights. :)

primushead

As tradition goes, however, both new members will be sent against the dodgeball wall and pelted one at a time by us.  It hurts, but the end outcome is a lifetime of commerodery. 8)

sweatboard

If you'll recall as of last month we started using pool balls for the initiation.
There's Still Time.........

primushead

I'm glad I made it in before then...

EC

QuoteI'm glad I made it in before then...
Me, too.  :-/

It'll hurt me more'n it'll hurt them.

dragonboy

Laurie Blue will need suiting up soon!  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.