The worst present you ever got?

Started by mickeyreds, Dec 29, 2005, 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickeyReds

My mom got me a FUBU jeans this year. Does anyone feel my pain?
As long as you keep a straight face...

TheBigDonger

Wow, that is awful.  Did you pretend like you liked em?  Or worse, wear them out?  Ha-Ha-Ha!  Sorry dude.  That is the worst cuz you know your mom thought they were so cool and that you would like em.  I hate that.  Ya feel so bad.
eat meat, eat meat, eat a big ole stear.

scientology is the answer.  sorry jesus.

wellfleet

i'm 25 and this is my first ever christmas because we're jewish but my husband's family ain't... i got 2 separate sets of socks as part of my present. now, unless they're hand-swen designer cashmere socks, don't you think i can go out to freakin' wal-mart and get my own gym socks if i needed them? sheesh... a present isn't supposed to be something you NEED, it's supposed to be something you WANT.

FUBU... that's freakin' brutal... white folks wearing FUBU are whack!
everything sucks. really.

TheBigDonger

Quotei'm 25 and this is my first ever christmas because we're jewish but my husband's family ain't... i got 2 separate sets of socks as part of my present. now, unless they're hand-swen designer cashmere socks, don't you think i can go out to freakin' wal-mart and get my own gym socks if i needed them? sheesh... a present isn't supposed to be something you NEED, it's supposed to be something you WANT.

FUBU... that's freakin' brutal... white folks wearing FUBU are whack!

That is classic!  FUBU, what the hell is that anyway?! ;D

wellfleet

FUBU is an apparel line designed for urban youth, it stands for For Us, By Us. So I can't can't for sure who the "us" is here, but I know it's not white kids from Minneapolis, ya know?

TheBigDonger

:-/ express yourself i guess.  who am i to say what is cool and not.  just hope this dude can tell his mom he wants to return the pants! ;D

TheBigDonger

i am listening to ammie mann, "wise up."  could that be a good name for a clothing line? :-/  wise up?

tonYpikE

with the socks, my parents always think that a great gift for me is underwear.  i dont know why or what the hell gave them that impression that i would enjoy that gift but for the past few years i allways have new boxers.

TheBigDonger

lock:  buffalo -1.5 = big money wager! Trust me ;)

DD

herpes.  the gift that keeps on giving.

i keed.
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

Dee.

Hmm, let me think..

Well, someone once bought me a miniature ceramic purse.  I don't even carry a real purse, so that kinda blew my mind.  And what's the purpose of a ceramic purse, I ask you?  

And, umm, an Energizer Bunny squeeze flashlight.  Click for a pic.  Okay, I admit, that's pretty funny.  ;D

BIGVICLBI

An awesome MMJ t-shirt that doesn't fit since its xl and I need an xxl. By the way its snug on my brother and he's a large. GODDAMMITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

SMc55

QuoteAn awesome MMJ t-shirt that doesn't fit since its xl and I need an xxl. By the way its snug on my brother and he's a large. GODDAMMITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

What a bummer!!
There's a real problem with the sizing of the t-shirts isn't there?

wellfleet

Totally! Even though I love American Apparel, their fit models ten towards the waifish. I can't fit into any of the girls' sizes because all their fit models have little tiny boobies and i don't. Hey Band, help us endowed girls out!

Bermuda Highway Patrol

Well, this year I got a wallet and some socks and that is all (2 things I already have, but I did need socks).  Come on!  I'm 28, not 48.

Worst all-time:  A 3 foot glass bong.  Something I never even HINTED at wanting.  I bought my girl a $700 camera and a nice jacket, and she gets me a bong.  Imagine how I felt when my mom asked what she got me.

Needless to say, my roommate broke it a month later.

ratsprayer

QuoteWell, this year I got a wallet and some socks and that is all (2 things I already have, but I did need socks).  Come on!  I'm 28, not 48.

Worst all-time:  A 3 foot glass bong.  Something I never even HINTED at wanting.  I bought my girl a $700 camera and a nice jacket, and she gets me a bong.  Imagine how I felt when my mom asked what she got me.

Needless to say, my roommate broke it a month later.

glass is always so pretty, but it never ends up being a good idea.

EC

glass is always so pretty, but it never ends up being a good idea.

That reminds me of the time my brother gave me a pipe.  In front of my whole family.

"ummmm, it's for... peace...."

yieldgirl

reindeer panties with the days of the week on them  :-[
He made it to the ocean, had a smoke in a tree.
The wind rose up set him down on his knee.
A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw.
Deliver him wings,

peanut butter puddin surprise

Quotereindeer panties with the days of the week on them  :-[

That's....hilarious and sad at the same time, I'm sorry to say.... 8)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

tomEisenbraun

i wanted a walkman one year for my birthday and my parents gave me a box full of socks and underwear and i was totally pissed. and then they were like "go put em away!" and i was pissed and wasn't going to, and they finally made me go put them away, so i did and the walkman was in my underwear drawer. it was weird. looking back on it, i was one ungrateful bastard, but then again, i think it's a wee bit understandable. i don't think i'd do it to my kids, but it might've been better under better circumstances...
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.