Sweatboard Wins 11th Place!

Started by ycartrob, Mar 11, 2006, 10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

OK everyone, Sweatboard is a little bashful, but follow this link for video of him winning 11th place in the Neil Peart (Rush) Royal Air Drum Off!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iq9INzUMrxI&search=neil%20peart

(Brian, I know you PM'd me this link and didn't want me to tell anyone, but you should be proud of this shit man!)

wellfleet

air drum-off??!!!
you RAWK!

that's just so way cool... congrats!
everything sucks. really.

MMJ_fanatic

(doing best Ren impression) "HEH sweaty pectoral muscles"
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Mr. T.

Great footwork, and 10 out of 10 for the outfit. :D
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

EC

GREAT job, Brian!!  You really nailed that one.   ;D

sweatboard

Thanks, what's really exciting is that the International Olympic Commitie has contacted me about competing in Beijing in 2008.  That's right, they were so impressed with the pure physical prowess it took me to pull that off that they have deemed it worthy as an OLYMPIC SPORT!!!!!!  I will continue to train night and day to represent my Country, RUSH, Head Bandannas, and all of you lovely folks to the best of my ability.  I'd also like to thank Tracy for getting me into Rush about two weeks ago I still can't believe I learned that drum solo in two days...............Also, I didn't want to come off as cocky by posting that on here so I e-mailed it to Tracy knowing that he would betray my trust.....So thanks again buddy,

Love,

Brian
There's Still Time.........