Happy Cinco De Mayo Amigos!

Started by goldengirl, May 05, 2006, 12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldengirl

I wanted to wish everyone a muy bein Cinco De Mayo! It is that great day of the year for Mariachi bands and many shots of tequila!
I hope you all enjoy the celebration and my first drink I will cheer to my fellow jacket fans!
Salud!

fitzcarraldo

Tenga amigos maravillosos de un día. Partido difícilmente!
 Los ventiladores de la chaqueta son los mas grandes. ;)  

ratsprayer

QuoteIt is that great day of the year for Mariachi bands and many shots of tequila!
Salud!

how about calexico and peyote?

;)

goldengirl

My advice would be to celebrate your Cinco De Mayo whatever way you want! Although I don't know about Peyote!
Don't you remember 'Young Guns'? Lou Diamond Phillips handed out that shit to Emilio Estevez and they all got messed up!  

ratsprayer

i dont really have any, i was just throwin' out some ideas.

;)

goldengirl

I didn't think you really did. I was just playing along. ;)

ratsprayer

yeah, ohio is pretty far from the desert, and i think id be a bit more nonsenical if i really did have some.  i could always pretend though.

goldengirl

Does peyote just make you hallucinate? I mean is it more of euphoric drug? That is what I thought but I guess I am not real clear on that.
I am stuck in Nebraska so just about as close as Ohio is.
That is okay though I am sure you can have an equally good time with other plant products on this day of celebration! I know I will  :D

ratsprayer

the plant products that will bring me pleasure are barely and hops.  ive decided to drop all illegal things for the sake of the family.  once again, ill just pretend and have fond memories.   8)

goldengirl

Very respectful.
I assume you mean kids?
I have no children. That is probably a good thing. Being an aunt is enough.
But if my time ever comes I would probably be right there with ya.

ratsprayer

no by family, i meant  manson family.  just kidding, yeah i have two wee ones, ages 4 1/2 & 3 1/2.  once theyre out of the house though, all bets are off.   ;D

Dee.

Happy Cinco de Mayo, gang.  Enjoy your weekend.  TGIF!

goldengirl

QuoteHappy Cinco de Mayo, gang.  Enjoy your weekend.  TGIF!

Well you got a few years there to wait so you will be all ready to go once that day finally comes.
Until then the rest of us sinners will take care of your share.