Please Help Me Choose My New Avitar

Started by dragonboy, May 17, 2006, 08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

It would seem my picture of Captain Spaulding was freaking out some of the girls  ;)
http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-local/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=theshows;action=display;num=1147901097

Please help a brother out by posting suggestions for my new picture.
The best one will be put up when I log in 24hours later tomorrow morning.

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

corey

Sorry, man.  :(

I wish I wasn't such a tit sometimes.

dragonboy

No need to apologise, just post a couple of pictures for me!  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

corey

Hmm.... Let me think. I feel a little brain-dead right now.

dragonboy

If you don't play along I'll bring back THE CLOWN!!!  ;)

corey

EC

QuoteAck!!!

holy cory!  i understand, though.  i'm still all fucked up about ghosts.  but i'm trying to put myself in situations (ie haunted houses) so that i'll get over it.  

have i told this story before?  my brother has a CRAZY fear of porcelain dolls.  and my mom has a tonne.  one day i was picking up some pictures i'd gotten developed, and there was a picture of him covered in the dolls, with them pulling his hair and stuff.  god damn i wish my scanner worked.  it is the funniest thing in the world.  whooo.  

dragz, here's what i found:

you might be lookin' for something cooler, though.

ali

people have weird phobias - i now know two people who have button phobias.... one can't even wear clothes that have buttons on...

i have a coin purse that has about 20 buttons sewn on one side - my flatmate would make me turn it button side down if she saw it lying around.
weeeeird
love a song for the way it makes you feel

ali

love a song for the way it makes you feel

EC

Quotepeople have weird phobias - i now know two people who have button phobias.... one can't even wear clothes that have buttons on...

i have a coin purse that has about 20 buttons sewn on one side - my flatmate would make me turn it button side down if she saw it lying around.
weeeeird

i have never heard of a button phobia.  and you know TWO?  was there some crazy brand of buttons in australia that were slicing up peoples' fingers, or not staying closed properly, thereby exposing people?  buttons.  hm.  why would one be afraid of a button..

the girl who's 32 and afraid that ghosts are floating over her at night is trying to rationalize a fear.  okaaaaaaaaay.  ;)

EC

go with tracy's first one.  it's awesome.

unless it scares corey.  and then no.

chris

on another forum I'm using the cover to "at dawn" as my avitar, but I considered it a bit contrived on this forum.  But who knows,  i might end up using it at some point.
yeah, so if it's sad, well you still gotta live till ya die

EC

Quoteon another forum I'm using the cover to "at dawn" as my avitar, but I considered it a bit contrived on this forum.  But who knows,  i might end up using it at some point.

dude, i say if you want to use at dawn, who cares what anybody else would think?  plus, i'm sure it's a pretty safe place to use it. ;)  nobody here's very snotty if that's what you're worried about.

i can get a bit moralistic sometimes, but i certainly can stand to see the at dawn cover as much as possible. :)

dragonboy

HAHA! Look what happens when you go to the gym for a couple of hours!!!
Some great pics right there!
I love EC's dragonboy & Ali's dragon pic but so far I'm leaning towards Tracy's Donald or John.

;D ;D ;D

dragonboy

unless it scares corey.  and then no.

That dude needs to make an effort on this thread or the clown is coming back   ;)

ratsprayer

dragonboy

dragonboy

Quoteor this:
EC, I can't see this one?