Main Menu

SLACKS!

Started by Capt_Tink_TANK, May 24, 2006, 04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Tink TANK

I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GOOD PAIR OF SLACKS, LATELY, FOLKS.

I'VE BEEN REALLY INTO HORNSWAB.

-TINKTANK
 :-/
i'm insecure :-/

banjohead

A nice, durable pair of slacks that you can wear with or without a crease is a nice pair of Dickies. They make them in all sorts of fabrics, but they are all nice - and not too pricey, either!

If you want a good pair for work, Izod makes very nice synthetic silk non-wrinkle pants with stain guard that I swear by. You can get them at most Marshalls.

marktwain

Yesterday, I was driving to work and saw a guy on the side of the road waving a professionally-made sign that said, "FREE ROBOT PICTURES!!"

Does that mean he had pictures of robots to give away?  Or that I could have my picture made with a robot, for free?

And why?

sweatboard

What's up Horko  ;)
There's Still Time.........

EC

QuoteYesterday, I was driving to work and saw a guy on the side of the road waving a professionally-made sign that said, "FREE ROBOT PICTURES!!"

Does that mean he had pictures of robots to give away?  Or that I could have my picture made with a robot, for free?

And why?

the real question is: how come you didn't stop to find out??  holy moly.  maybe he'll be there tomorrow.

Coltrane

I love pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

("The State"  ???   anyone??? anyone??)
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

marktwain

the real question is: how come you didn't stop to find out??  holy moly.  maybe he'll be there tomorrow.

The world needs mystery.

banjohead

QuoteYesterday, I was driving to work and saw a guy on the side of the road waving a professionally-made sign that said, "FREE ROBOT PICTURES!!"

And why?

Isn't it so rude how if people on this forum don't like the topic of a thread they will post some random shit and throw the thread completely off topic?

Yeah it is, it pisses me off every time.

So about those slacks...

ratsprayer

Isn't it so rude how if people on this forum don't like the topic of a thread they will post some random shit and throw the thread completely off topic?

Yeah it is, it pisses me off every time.

So about those slacks...

get over it, if people are like me, and i would think percentage-wise at least a few would be, some people are just schizo.

now, i've psycho-analysed this original post, and i can see the poster is really in need of attention and lively discussion, so we're doing him/her a favour.   ;)

banjohead

Get over yourselves and your high post counts and stay on topic.
Any suggestions on slacks?

ratsprayer

if you're that upset about threads being derailed, my advice for slacks is get some that aren't so tight.

we're back on topic now!

marktwain

this thread never really got going

marktwain

sorry.

I vote for no pleats, no cuffs.  and show off the bulge just a little, to make the other boys in the office jealous.

Capt Tink TANK

:-[

i press my scalp

wheres nufkin hasmon? he has my sweats. give them back.

or i'll kill you.

MMJ_fanatic

I reject the concept of slacks
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

FarmerYoda

corey

Banjohead,
Did you really think the initial post about slacks was a serious post?

No one is "derailing" this thread. This thread, as sweatboard suggested, was possibly started by Horkolad or one of his counterparts. Most of Horko's threads make no sense whatsoever. It's just his way of having fun.

Capt Tink TANK

>:(
are you trying to fight me, banjohead? are you trying to fight me/? because let me tell you something.

i'm really strong.

i'm really really strong.

so go ahead, try to fight me.

this is how the internet works

banjohead

You guys are all right. I am sorry for over reacting. I was at work and hungry.. and.. well, I over reacted. Didn't mean to be a bitch. All is well on this end, sorry for causing the commotion. Peace to all!!!

ManNamedTruth

I reccomend corduroy pants for comfort and leisure.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!