Jealous much?

Started by primushead, Jan 17, 2007, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

Check out DEEZ starz!

8-) 8-) 8-)

aMD

what is that all about?  I was just admiring your stars in the mmj fest thread.

primushead

I have no clue where they came from.  Maybe they were beamed down from coolville.  Whatever the source, I'm keepin' em. :D

sweatboard

I want green stars damnit.  Turn it Green!
There's Still Time.........

BH

Maybe, you are like "poster of the week" or something like that.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

primushead

QuoteMaybe, you are like "poster of the week" or something like that.

Nah, I can never think of good posts.  I mean, I have my good days every now and then, but I really can't call myself a good poster.   :-/

megisnotreal

QuoteI want green stars damnit.  Turn it Green!

I know! GREEN, please. Or pink. Or green and pink?

And 3 G's, I thought this was going to be a thread where you just talked about how awesome you were. I was all, "what a great idea."

So... I'll just pretend that's what this thread is for and talk about how awesome I am.  ;)

Today, I was getting ready for work, and I was looking in the mirror. I was like, "Damn. I am fucking hot." It was nice. And then I got to work and my boss told me what an incredible job I am doing as program director, and then I found a snickers bar in my desk.

I kick so much ass it's ridiculous.

primushead

I wasn't saying that I don't kick ass, I was just saying that I'm not an awesome poster.

As a person though, I mean, no one beats the G-man.  Go Gregg, Go. 8-)

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

megisnotreal

QuoteI wasn't saying that I don't kick ass, I was just saying that I'm not an awesome poster.

As a person though, I mean, no one beats the G-man.  Go Gregg, Go. 8-)

I'm just saying that the title of this thread lured me in.

We should make this the official "I am awesome" thread. Come here to tell the world that you are amazing. It will make you feel great.

As Whitman wrote, "I am large. I contain multitudes."

Everyone who reads this: know you're a fabulous person with the potential to bring beauty and goodness into the world every day of your life.

I mean, don't we all kick ass so much that it makes others envious? You know everybody sweats our awesome taste in music and razor-sharp wit. I bet people from the Nickelback board come over here and cry because they know that they will never be able to even touch the level of greatness we have all achieved.

Members of the forum, you are all badass!

sweatboard

Wait, does Nickleback have a "Forum"?  I'll see you fools later.

primushead

I know you're joking Brian (I hope), but for real, we should all go to the nickelback forum and point and laugh at them.  I wonder if their memberpics section is named "Look at this Photograph!".  

sweatboard

I'll see you there I just registered under the handle "Penishead"

I'm just kidding I would never do that.  Music is a very personal thing and I respect everyone's taste............EVEN IF IT SUCKS.  ;)

primushead

That's awfully nice of you Brian.  

Penishead...tee hee ;D

megisnotreal