a good day today

Started by mfeld, Jul 15, 2008, 02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaelfeld

Hello my fellow MMJ fans,
I thought this would be the only place where my day could be appreciated. I took my dog for a walk this morning and i shit you not, as I was listening to the wonderful quality recording of the XM Bonnaroo show, i was listening to my favorite track from the night, Tyrone and I looked up and realized i was standing on the corner of Woodman and Tyrone st. Though that was a weird coincidence and kept walking until i came upon a box filled with about 30 records ranging from the beatles to the village people, set out for the trash on the side of the street.

Tossed that in my car, was jazzed about 30 free records and had to go to a different part of the city (north hollywood) and saw a little tiny record store so i stopped in to take a look and asked about evil urges on vinyl and the guy behind the counter said, "the only MMJ thing we have we just got in today and we only have one copy of it", guy pulls out a brand new Okonokos vinyl and sells it to me for 30 bucks, and i was about to pay 65 for a used one on ebay. Great MMJ day shame i didn't buy a lottery ticket.

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

Bigsky

It sounds like some good karma...you must be doing something right.

Welcome to the forum...

Crispy

Go buy a lottery ticket!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Love Dogg

Great day, indeed!  So what all is in the box?
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

shockadow

This was a good day, too!!!

MMJ- Tabernacle 2007
O, How time flies, with crystal clear eyes.  But it's cold, it's cold, when you're ending with diamond eyes.

Angry Ewok

Tabernacle... I was there, front and center.

But yeah, man, you had an awesome day. Vinyl on the curb? That's mind blowing, especially considering it had the Beatles... It's amazing what people will throw away.

Welcome to the forums!
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Don Dante

Damn I am jealous.  Seriously an amazing day Michael.  That would make my week, really my month.  I can understand throwing out crappy vinyl, but I would think even the dumbest person would know a Beatles records have to be worth something.  And that Tyrone is incredible, my favorite too.  

And Shock, that was a good day, but it was in 2006.
Keep on dreamin' boy,
cuz when you stop dreamin'
it's time to die.

DavidCrosby

...shit dude, that is awesome....all I did today was get stoned....
listen to vinyl

easy way

aaaaahhhhhh....the Tabby. That was a good day! Welcome to the forum fam kid.
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."