Main Menu

NFL?

Started by primushead, Sep 17, 2006, 07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManNamedTruth

Good to see fellow Steeler fans!
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ycartrob

Been watching the NFL for about 35 years now but I never figured it out until tonight when I saw the pre-game song by PINK.

Now, now! I get it.

jeffro79

WHO DEY!!!! thats for you TROO!!! ;)
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

ManNamedTruth

QuoteWHO DEY!!!! thats for you TROO!!! ;)

How many Super Bowls has Cincinnatie won? I seemed to forget, please refresh my memory.
We gave that one away. We'll even it up next time in Cincinnati. Maybe we'll sack Palmer 10 times next game.

ycartrob

How many Super Bowls has Cincinnatie won? I seemed to forget, please refresh my memory.

The Bengals haven't won any Super Bowls.

jeffro79

Havent won any Superbowls and I wasnt talking about Superbowls. Just talking bout the game yesterday and giving you a friendly ribbing. Also, to me it looks like the Steelers are awfully giving this year gave Jacksonville the game and gave Cincy the game yesterday. So when they give these games away is it the same as a loss or no? Maybe the Steelers have an extra column in the stats, Win-Loss-Tie-Gave Away is this correct?
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

corey

The Bengals look pretty damn good so far. If you Palmer can manage to throw 2 INTs and still have a game like he did yesterday, I'd say they're in pretty good shape. I'm kinda rootin' for them this year.

I don't really have a favorite NFL team. I kind of float around as to who I enjoy watching. I tend to pick a couple of teams in the beginning of the year and watch them pretty closely. Oh, and I always catch myself rooting for the Bears, no matter how hard they might suck. But I think that all goes back to how cool I thought they were back in the '85 era with McMahon and Company.

ycartrob

WHO DAT?

Are you ready for some football??

primushead

Isn't u2 playing the pre-game tonight?

sharliewho

yes, that's what they said last week.

aMD

WHO DEY!!?!?!!

Shittsburg looked less like Super Bowls winners and more like a team who should have lost in the first round had they not injured the star player of the other on the first play of the game.  They overachieved last year and this year their down Randel El and the Bus.  If the can stay healthy  Cincy going to do this year what they should have done last year, win the whole damn thing!  The steelers will be lucky to make the playoffs.

jeffro79

aMD glad we can agree on one football team. ;)

ManNamedTruth

QuoteWHO DEY!!?!?!!

Shittsburg looked less like Super Bowls winners and more like a team who should have lost in the first round had they not injured the star player of the other on the first play of the game.  They overachieved last year and this year their down Randel El and the Bus.  If the can stay healthy  Cincy going to do this year what they should have done last year, win the whole damn thing!  The steelers will be lucky to make the playoffs.

Don't call my town shittsburgh you fucking runt!

red

The fucking Giants messed up my Sport Select.  If they would've put in an effort in the first half I would've been $460 richer this week.

primushead

Well, congrats to the Saints.

They looked in top form tonight.

corey

Yeah, it was nice to see that happen. I saw most of the 2nd half. I also gotta root for them 'cause they got Roman Harper in the draft.   :)

Damn the Madden curse. My brother told me in the off-season that Shaun Alexander would be injured this year. He then went on the explan the Madden curse to me. And I'll be damned if he isn't out indefinitely with an injury. Ain't that some shit?

Coltrane

Shittsburg  Shittsburg  Shittsburg  Shittsburg  Shittsburg  Shittsburg  Shittsburg  Shittsburg  Shittsburg  Shittsburg  Shittsburg  Shittsburg  Shittsburg  Shittsburg  Shittsburg  Shittsburg  Shittsburg

GO BENGALS! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

aMD

QuoteaMD glad we can agree on one football team. ;)

How can you like Uof Michigan AND the Bengals.  Do you double as a fairweather Lions fan?  If so, I don't think I can respect that.  I spent 15 years rooting for a losing footbal team before I was able to talk the kind of smack I'm have been in this thread!  Feels good though!  

Shittsburg ain't shit! Go Bengals! Who Dey think they can beat dem Bengals!?!  Nobody, bitches!!!

jeffro79

How can you like Uof Michigan AND the Bengals.  Do you double as a fairweather Lions fan?  If so, I don't think I can respect that.  I spent 15 years rooting for a losing footbal team before I was able to talk the kind of smack I'm have been in this thread!  Feels good though!  

Shittsburg ain't shit! Go Bengals! Who Dey think they can beat dem Bengals!?!  Nobody, bitches!!!

My Grandpa grew up in Michigan and loved U of M football, moved to S. OH way back in the 50's after Korea and spawned a large clan of Michigan fans. All 8 aunts and uncles plus 30+ plus cousins love Michigan football. So got that honestly atleast I'm not a Notre Dame fan ;). I've also been a Bengals fan my whole life 26+ years, so I to am loving all the shit I am able to talk! Who Dey!  

joey_rogo

QuoteThe fucking Giants messed up my Sport Select.  If they would've put in an effort in the first half I would've been $460 richer this week.

yeah tell me about it. . they are my team.

I still think they can make the playoffs. . . maybe.