Main Menu

NFL?

Started by primushead, Sep 17, 2006, 07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

At least Prince rocked the balls off.

i was never as proud to be a Minnesotan.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

aMD

QuoteOh yeah!  Take that prettyboy Manning.

if Peyton is a pretty boy in your eyes, then you have pretty low standards!

The halftime show kicked all kinds of ass.  I've got to see Prince live before he dies or I do!

I thought it was a good game.  I'm glad Peyton won it and the MVP, now people can stop talking shit about him.

Now I have to make the transition into basketball.  Here's to next season: Who Dey!

ManNamedTruth

Joey Porter released. Big Ben's work ethic is in question (last one on the field....first one to leave?) New head coach! Uncertainty in da 'burgh.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

red

QuoteOh yeah!  Take that prettyboy Manning.

if Peyton is a pretty boy in your eyes, then you have pretty low standards!
Haha, I just noticed this post.

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteJoey Porter released. Big Ben's work ethic is in question (last one on the field....first one to leave?) New head coach! Uncertainty in da 'burgh.

That was surprising about Porter, given his endless shit talking.  I think the new coach is cleaning house under the guise of "salary cap movement".  Blah blah.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ratsprayer

i'd say ben's attitude is a reation to the coaching changes, blah blah blah.  i don't think the poor bastard is taking it so well.

joey_rogo

pacman jones

ManNamedTruth

Quotei'd say ben's attitude is a reation to the coaching changes, blah blah blah.  i don't think the poor bastard is taking it so well.
From what i make of it this was speculation on last seasons performance.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!