College B-Ball '06-'07

Started by primushead, Oct 30, 2006, 12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffro79

Wright State Raiders headed to the big dance!!!
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

primushead

I know!  How the hell did they down Butler?  I think the homecourt advantage helped out.

jeffro79

Gregg I think the home court defiantly helped. But gotta remember WSU and Butler tied for the reg. season league title and split the regular season games. I'm lovin it tho here in Dayton WSU is the red-headed step child to UD and baring a miracle in the A10 tourny looks like UD will be staying home, so the spotlight here in Dayton will all be on WSU. On a side note UD has refused to play WSU for bout the past 6-7 years, looks that wont change anytime soon.
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

jeffro79

I started a private group at yahoo sports for everyone to fill out a bracket for Forum braggin' rights  ;).
group ID-53004
password-okonokos
////http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com////

primushead

I'm joining.

Although you might want to change the ftp link for that page to a hyperlink.   ;)

ycartrob

I used to do those bracket things, but I would always get torn between rooting for a team I didn't like (Duke, UCLA) or rooting for who I was really for (the underdog) at risk of blowing my bracket up.

I just can't do it anymore, it takes the fun out of the tournament.
[size=18]Can you feel the maddness??[/size]

jeffro79

aMD

i tried to join but it said ID not yet taken.  what up wit dat? Great idea though!

jeffro79

Quotei tried to join but it said ID not yet taken.  what up wit dat? Great idea though!
not sure whats going on, gregg joined so I dont know???
Helluva day for hoops. Cal over UCLA, NC St. downs Duke, the U over Maryland. Great game between WVU and Louisville, seems like WVU just ran outta gas.

The DARK

Duke loses again! This calls for a celebration! [smiley=beer.gif]
In another time, in another place, in another face

aMD

Quotei tried to join but it said ID not yet taken.  what up wit dat? Great idea though!
not sure whats going on, gregg joined so I dont know???
Helluva day for hoops. Cal over UCLA, NC St. downs Duke, the U over Maryland. Great game between WVU and Louisville, seems like WVU just ran outta gas.

I'm in now.  Great night of bball last night, let's hope we're in for more tonight!

The DARK

UNC wins ACC tourney! Next stop, final four! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
In another time, in another place, in another face

primushead

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACC tourney champs AND number #1 seeding.  Cut down the nets!

EAZYE

Was hoping you would be on here Gregg, congrats!  you too the dark.  But I think you guys got hosed on the region.  Texas as a #4 in the Sweet Sixteen, goddamn that's tough.  I'm looking forward to watching that game.  Durant vs. The Mask.  Good luck to your heels! :)
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

primushead

Thanks, but don't rely on anything just yet.  Carolina could easily give up a stupid loss, as could Texas.  But if they meet up, it will be one HELL of a game.

vespachick

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked