HAPPY BIRTHDAY K!!!

Started by dragonboy, Sep 25, 2007, 11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

[size=36]HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALEY!!![/size]

So young (21?!!) & yet so knowledgeable about good music!!!
Have a good one friend!!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Ah shit there's supposed to be a picture of The Hold Steady  :-/

Here's another one. Kind of looks like they're throwing a party for you, doesn't it? I asked them to do that!

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ratsprayer

have a good one, hold steady comrade!

when i go see THS, i'm going to drink 3 extra beers in your honour.

dragonboy

Here's a slice of Birthday Cake for you K, it was made using CHIPS AHOY!!!  ;)

.Walt

[size=20]HAPPY BIRTHDAY K!!! [/size]

[size=8]SC that cake looks fucking delicious[/size]

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

Quote[size=8]SC that cake looks fucking delicious[/size]
Doesn't it?!! I bet K keeps it to himself. Bastard.
Here's the recipe I sent in to Kraft Foods about an hour ago:
http://www.kraftfoods.com/recipes/CakesPiesCheesecakes/PiesFrozen/CHIPSAHOY!MudslidePie.html

dragonboy

Where is the Birthday Boy anyway? Probably enjoying his cake all by himself  >:(
That & he's probably a bit shy. I was probably a bit shy when I was 21.

I'll say it again. 21

.Walt

QuoteWhere is the Birthday Boy anyway? Probably enjoying his cake all by himself  >:(
That & he's probably a bit shy. I was probably a bit shy when I was 21.

I'll say it again. 21

i was wondering the same thing. maybe he's celebrating. beer and cake??

dragonboy

Maybe we should put on Boys and Girls in America, he'd soon sniff us out then  ;)

ycartrob

I remember the night I turned 21... ::)

.Walt

QuoteMaybe we should put on Boys and Girls in America, he'd soon sniff us out then  ;)

;D second time is a charm  ;D

i'll try anything twice  :-/

dragonboy

QuoteI remember the night I turned 21
That's all well and good but how's about wishing K a happy birthday whilst you're here  ;)

ycartrob

QuoteI remember the night I turned 21
That's all well and good but how's about wishing K a happy birthday whilst you're here  ;)

oh yeah, Happy Birthday K.

red

Thank you gentlemen!!! (Where's all the ladies at?  Internet life resembles non-internet life I suppose  ;D)

There was a few drinks tonight.  Tomorrow there will be cake (nothing will top the TMNT - Leonardo cake I had for my 18th) and a few drinks tomorrow, but the real birthday bash is going down Friday night.  A 4-month bowling hiatus will be broken, far too many drinks will be consumed by myself and others, and air guitaring to the cock-rock played at the lanes will be happening.

ycartrob

QuoteThank you gentlemen!!! (Where's all the ladies at?

.Walt

you didn't even try the cake  ;)

sounds like a fun evening planned. have fun!

SMc55

Have a wonderful birthday!

ManNamedTruth

Happy Birthday [smiley=birthdays.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

aMD

Happy Birthday brother!

My car was impounded on my 21st birthday, hopefully youll have better luck than that.

Chills

Happy birthday!!

Throw rocks on Friday!