Knee Deep Near the Mississippi

Started by ycartrob, Oct 31, 2007, 07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

-feral cats, understanding distance divided by sin, sift through apron stringed mournings. A heaping helping holding hindering highsteps, night wash and aloof tacky stripes, bend towards an ear but not another. Bleeding hooves of monkeys with the jangle and shoe shined eyes, rise and above not to fall but to sullen praise of noteworthy sameness. Billowing bugles blundering bright blue bleached experts believe that it is prohibitively difficult if not often impossible. Nesting on the island for 100's of years,  attacking with 10,000 horsemen, numerous houses were destroyed, with the stones used in their construction falling in streets.

Feral Cats! of men being swallowed by holes opening in the ground and this process can cause particularly strong aurora and cause damage to satellites and electrical transmission lines. The right hand side is a low order polynomial; The left, a piece of pork shoulder, dry-cured whole, crippled because it was merely descriptive and did not carry connotations of limiting one's capability. Vomit.

tomEisenbraun

sweet mercy. was this spam? i love spam when it's like this.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

primushead

HAH!  

On a side note, though, I've never eaten spam in my life.  For real.

That's a hell of a feral cat though.

LizKing531

Whats the pig got to do with it?

kymoose

Tracy, is this a first hand account of the great New Madrid earthquakes of 1811 and 1812?  

MarkW

Bollocks.  Now I know what happened to my peyote stash...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

bowl of soup

This is almost as good as that fake macaroni art thread; and very similar.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

ycartrob

Apparently, a parent named Leigh, could not substantiate the rumor, that a Stan she ate did deliver, a liverless deer, unbeknowing to 1 bee knowing, the ruthless state of a role without a Ruth, and a dilapidated lap he dated, hated, waited, and grated, wherebeknownstetuitively regurgitated gurt, dost agitated placeth too and from elevated beachcombers trophy.