Super Bowl XLII

Started by ycartrob, Jan 31, 2008, 07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

who's everyone pulling for? I got to go with the Giants and Eli, the Ole Miss wonder boy.

So, bam_bam, it's Michigan vs Ole Miss in the Super Bowl (At least at QB). You got any Patriot love?

(and thanks for being a good sport with your SEC avatar. You wore it well!)

crazylove

It has to be the Giants.  If Peyton can't win, then let the little brother do it!

And anyhow, no one I know can stand the Patriots. :-X
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

TheBigChicken

QuoteIt has to be the Giants.  If Peyton can't win, then let the little brother do it!

I believe Peyton won last year. ;)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

ManNamedTruth

Rooting for Giants, of course. Steeler fans pretty much hate the Patriots.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Jaimoe

I used to be a big Giants fan back in the Simms era even when he was the backup to Scott Bruner. Go Giants and screw the Yankees.

Penny Lane

GO BIG BLUE!!!  BEAT THE CHEATERS!!!  go PLAX, go ELI, go TOOM-AH!! GO GIANTS!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

joey_rogo

Life-long fan of the GMEN here.

Taterbug

I'm rooting for the underdog, and good commercials.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

crazylove

QuoteIt has to be the Giants.  If Peyton can't win, then let the little brother do it!

I believe Peyton won last year. ;)

Yeah, that's what I heard.  So therefore, let his little brother win this year!  Keep it in the Manning family :D
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

kyjed48

I'm definitely pulling for the Giants.
[url="//myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin"]myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin[/url]

.Walt

lifelong eli hater, season long patriots fan.  

make the mistake eli. cry eli cry.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

kyjed48

I just saw a Stetson commercial with Tom Brady in it.  Is that shit really the best a man can get?  Go Giants!!!
[url="//myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin"]myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin[/url]

brkndwnbus

As a fellow Steelers fan, there is no way I am pulling for the Patriots. I'll root for the New York Football Giants. Although, seeing Plax not get a ring would have been sweet, if he wasn't going against the Pats.

ycartrob

Quotelifelong eli hater, season long patriots fan.  

make the mistake eli. cry eli cry.

nice job walt, that picture you posted really drives home your hate for eli.

.Walt

this picture shows my season long love for the patriots.

hate

.Walt

tracy, do you like tom brady or the pats? we should put a aviator bet on this. of course i would give you pts. but what the hey?  

ycartrob

Quotehate

and who's in the Super Bowl and who'll be sitting on the couch at home watching?

seems like Eli and Archie made a sound business decision and now it's  P A Y I N G  
O F F.

.Walt

that's the same thing you said about rex grossman last year. lol looks like i was right about that. he's junky  ha rex grossman ha haha ha aha ha hah  hah ha eli manning ha ha ha ha hah ah a hah a

ycartrob

Quotetracy, do you like tom brady or the pats? we should put a aviator bet on this. of course i would give you pts. but what the hey?  

I got some odd stuff going on in this game.

I don't hate the Pats. I really like the fact Moss went there and I love to watch Welker, so, an avatar bet wouldn't interest me b/c I don't have anything to lose really. I'm just pulling for the Giants b/c Eli went to Ole Miss (even though I really like watching Bradshaw and Jacobs run). Not a big Plax fan or Shockey. Plus, I'd love Tiki to have to eat his words about Eli and Coach C.

red

As much as I want Moss to have a ring, I don't want the Pats to win.  Go Giants!