I Love You Guys

Started by thatswhatshesaid, Jan 26, 2008, 01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aMD

QuoteThis place certainly rocks.  I've meet a LOT of people off this board and almost all of them have been great people who I wish I could spend more time with.  Like I said at Jacketfest last year, we all might be a little crazy, but it's the same kind of crazy and that can mean a lot.

Peeps from this board I've met:
John Conaway
KYMoose
Tundra
EC
Brian
Kory
ScottDuthie
KC
Thatswhatshesaid
kyjed
lizking531
candyass (we may have bumped into each other)
KimbosBread
Crispy
patrick
Ms Yvon
Meg
Angry Ewok
Bug
.SeanMurph
GhostsontheTV
TEO
MaryJane
jeremywku
walt

Damn! That's a lot over the last 2 and a half or so years.  Look forward meeting more of you folks.  

Need to add a few names to the list.  I didn't end up meeting up with curtis so I took him off the list, but I did meet Corey and I remembered two other folks i met at the rud show, jeremywku and walt (not walts).  25 peeps and counting.

primushead

People I'VE met:

Tracy
Brian

...damn.  I needs to meets more peoples!

MarkW

I met db on the way to the toilet at the Astoria, London, at my only ever Jacket show in 2006.

I'd be lying if I said it was the highlight, but that's only because some guys on stage stole the show that evening.  ;D

The idea of a Jacketfest is very tempting. Just don't know how I'd explain to the wife that  part (or all) of our holiday revolved around a mental camping drink-up in the southern US...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

mjkoehler

QuoteJust don't know how I'd explain to the wife that  part (or all) of our holiday revolved around a mental camping drink-up in the southern US...

Is there any better kind of holiday? 8-)

MarkW

QuoteJust don't know how I'd explain to the wife that  part (or all) of our holiday revolved around a mental camping drink-up in the southern US...

Is there any better kind of holiday? 8-)

Good point well made.  Where's my tent?
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

ycartrob

I hate everyone on an equal basis

dragonboy

QuoteI met db on the way to the toilet at the Astoria, London, at my only ever Jacket show in 2006.

I was thinking about this a couple of days ago. I'm fighting my way to the toilet when someone shouts at me "hey! are you dragonboy?" One of the funniest, coolest, surrealist moments of my life!  ;D

Such a shame we didn't hook up before/after the gig Mark  :(
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

CC

QuoteI met db on the way to the toilet at the Astoria, London, at my only ever Jacket show in 2006.

wow. i met him on the way to the astoria toilet as well.
seriously, db can back it up.

dragonboy

Now people are going to think I'm some kind of George Michael/Larry Craig  :(  ;)

In my defence, the Astoria toilets are pretty special - their was a guy there giving out free squirts of cologne!!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

I met Bo & Carl in a sandwich shop. I've not heard from them in a while but I'm pretty sure we're best friends...

red

QuoteIn my defence, the Astoria toilets are pretty special - their was a guy there giving out free squirts of cologne!!!
Same thing when I was at THS show in Toronto!  I was a wee bit drunk and may have tipped the guy a handsome amount.  Both times I went with his recommendation on the Swiss Army cologne.   ;D

mjkoehler

QuoteIn my defence, the Astoria toilets are pretty special - their was a guy there giving out free squirts of cologne!!!
Same thing when I was at THS show in Toronto!  I was a wee bit drunk and may have tipped the guy a handsome amount.  Both times I went with his recommendation on the Swiss Army cologne.   ;D
uhh I was at a club in Chicago once and their was a guy in the restroom there trying to give out free squirts. But I do not think that it was cologne... :-/

red

uhh I was at a club in Chicago once and their was a guy in the restroom there trying to give out free squirts. But I do not think that it was cologne... :-/
Was it George Michael?

dragonboy

Say what you will about George Michael, this album is excellent!

mjkoehler

Was it George Michael?
Now that you mention it, he did kinda look like him...

easy jim

i'm relatively new here...but i feel like i've been living at summer camp with you all for a month. ;)

see you on tour!!!!
So soon after payday, know it seemed a shame!

SMc55

Greggy and I have met CC Baxter, Patrick and Bo  :D