I Love You Guys

Started by thatswhatshesaid, Jan 26, 2008, 01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatswhatshesaid

excuse the drinking, but all you guys are the coolest! so what i am trying to say is the title of of this thread: I Love You Guys!

sweatboard

:)  I know what you mean.

I've met some truly amazing and inspirational people on this forum and I have been fortunate enough to meet many of them in person and share some awesome experiences.  I Love You Guys To!
There's Still Time.........

TEO

Meeting people from the Boards is truly an amazing experience and I encourage anyone to do it whenever possible! Thanks Ben, because you are one of those people.......
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TheBigChicken

I love this board and all the peeps. I look forward to meeting more of you in NYC
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

LizKing531

QuoteMeeting people from the Boards is truly an amazing experience and I encourage anyone to do it whenever possible! Thanks Ben, because you are one of those people.......

TEO - YOU are one of those people - truly glad to have met you.  Ben - you rock man - we've got to get together & jam soon!

I'm looking forward to seeing all you guys at Jacketfest this year  

kyjed48

Love you guys too!  This is the only forum that matters!
[url="//myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin"]myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin[/url]

Jaimoe

I haven't had the privilege of meeting anyone from this board yet, including fellow Toronto resident EC. I hope this is remedied soon.

thatswhatshesaid

i would love to meet each and everyone of you kind folks from this forum.

TEO and lizking, you guys are some of those people as well. it is an honor to know such fine people like yourselves.

cant wait till june to meet more of you all!

BH

:-*

I've already been lucky enough to meat mjkoehler and tenn and now in June, that list will grow huge!!!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

red

QuoteI hope this is remedied soon.
You really should get on that, she's a wonderful person.  My visit to Toronto was just that much better because I got the pleasure of spending a little time with her and a few of her friends.  And seeing her play, that's a whole different kind of awesome animal.

This place rocks.

Jaimoe

I want to meet EC at one of her shows, however I work shifts, which makes for poor odds. I have a feeling I'll run into her sooner rather than later. If EC is around today, I'll be at Purple Hill's CD release party (Saturday) tonight at the Tranzac. First act starts at 7:00. I'll be there at 8:30.

red

QuoteI want to meet EC at one of her shows, however I work shifts, which makes for poor odds. I have a feeling I'll run into her sooner rather than later. If EC is around today, I'll be at Purple Hill's CD release party (Saturday) tonight at the Tranzac. First act starts at 7:00. I'll be there at 8:30.
The Tranzac is where I caught her show (and the wonderful Books Elusive), what a lovely place!  I wish there was something like that here.  No word of a lie, the Tranzac had more of a selection of beer on tap than any bar here.  

aMD

This place certainly rocks.  I've meet a LOT of people off this board and almost all of them have been great people who I wish I could spend more time with.  Like I said at Jacketfest last year, we all might be a little crazy, but it's the same kind of crazy and that can mean a lot.

Peeps from this board I've met:
John Conaway
KYMoose
Tundra
EC
Brian
Kory
ScottDuthie
KC
Thatswhatshesaid
kyjed
lizking531
candyass (we may have bumped into each other)
KimbosBread
Crispy
patrick
Ms Yvon
Meg
Angry Ewok
Bug
.SeanMurph
GhostsontheTV
TEO
MaryJane
cmccubbin (supposed to meet up with him tonight)

Damn! That's a lot over the last 2 and a half or so years.  Look forward meeting more of you folks.  

mjkoehler

QuoteI've already been lucky enough to meat mjkoehler and tenn and now in June, that list will grow huge!!!

Hermo is the only person I've met from here, and he's good people.

There are so many people here that I would like to meet. This is actually the only Board that get on. It's nice to meet so many people who get along, for the most, part and share the same interests. RAWKIN OUT.

The DARK

Can't say I've met anyone in person, but I've seen so many great personalities. I love this forum.  :)
In another time, in another place, in another face

Dorothy_Mantooth

QuoteAnd seeing her play, that's a whole different kind of awesome animal.

EC where are you because you are getting some serious love around here. And yes, seeing her play makes me feel as safe as a baby in a craddle.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

EC

holy crap.  totally crying right now.

jaimoe, we definitely have to meet, it's really crazy that we haven't.  i was actually going to go to the purple hill cd release, but then i... got an offer i couldn't refuse. ;)

well, i want to make a list, too.  many people have changed their names, so i might be a couple of versions old.
i've met:
lori (who i can't remember what she goes by on here)
mae (same thing)
dave (same, can't remember his board name - this is a while ago, too)
ryan corpse
those are the toronto people

and then there's
corey
brian
tracy
tom
hellaciousc
. (<--- remember?  that was my fave.)
brad
dylan
kymoose
darkglow
jackson
oh crap what was the guy's name who got totally trashed and jumped onstage at the bama furnace show - his avatar used to be noam chomsky
mr. john conaway
the lovely and wonderful antonio strohs
and, of course, CC Baxter the buddah.  that was a very special moment.
dd - except i don't think we were actually introduced, i just saw him play

and a coupla sluts from texas called whothrewthecake and dorothy mantooth

and the lovely k :)  

i'm probably forgetting a lot of people.  PROBABLY BECAUSE I WAS DRUNK

and i mean, a lot of these people are lifers.  i've slept in their homes.  they have taken care of me in times when i almost went to jail.  i'm trying to remember for certain, but i'm pretty sure that i haven't had sex with anybody on this board unless sweatboard took advantage when i was passed out. ;)  which would have been fair and square all things considered.

JUST KIDDING I DON'T ADVERTISE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PASSED OUT PEOPLE

and this isn't even mentioning the beautiful pen pal relationships that have happened from this place, and also, i know there are a lot of people i will still be meeting.  possibly in the near future.

so yes.  what a wonderful and crazy world. xoxoxo

EC

I got the pleasure of spending a little time with her and a few of her friends.
i think we really showed you the "real" toronto by sitting on that front balcony and watching all of the deals go down in crack alley.  and then there was that weird bus/car/cops shakedown where those girls in bikinis kept changing their clothes.  what even was that?  that was really weird.  seriously, that wasn't really, like, a normal cross section of a toronto evening.

i definitely showed mantooth and cakey a WONDERFUL time at the hospital.  that was really awesome. ;)  AGAINST ALL ODDS asdlkjd

sweatboard

oh crap what was the guy's name who got totally trashed and jumped onstage at the bama furnace show - his avatar used to be noam chomsky

Classic.  I think it's "Drunkere" or something like that.

Anyway, that was an awesome post Meg.  I miss you.  XOXO
There's Still Time.........

whothrewthecake

I got the pleasure of spending a little time with her and a few of her friends.
i think we really showed you the "real" toronto by sitting on that front balcony and watching all of the deals go down in crack alley.  and then there was that weird bus/car/cops shakedown where those girls in bikinis kept changing their clothes.  what even was that?  that was really weird.  seriously, that wasn't really, like, a normal cross section of a toronto evening.

i definitely showed mantooth and cakey a WONDERFUL time at the hospital.  that was really awesome. ;)  AGAINST ALL ODDS asdlkjd

definitely a nice time at the hospital. good people around these parts. i've only met megan and hellaciousc in real life but i talked to tom eisenbraun on the phone once. a;lksdjf and i've had some myspace friendships with people. LIFE IS GOOD