Tonight Show with Jay Leno!!!  Monday!

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Sep 17, 2008, 12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

Only 7 minutes of show left.  Cobra is out.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

I won't ruin the surprise for the coasts but they sounded great!

Murph

was hoping for something different, maybe Aluminum Park, but they did sound good.  Anyone else catch Jim's spin moves  ;D

ItStillJaimoe

I wish they played "I'm Amazed" like that on SNL.

ycartrob

Was Jim fighting back laughing at first?

And was there a little more of a southern twwaaaanngg when he sang Ammaaaazzzeedd?

Fee71

I am so pissed, I walked in to Jay saying, "thanks everyone and goodnight" What did they play???
"FOR ALL YOUR DAYS I WISH YOU BLINDNESS"

Fee71

QuoteWas Jim fighting back laughing at first?

And was there a little more of a southern twwaaaanngg when he sang Ammaaaazzzeedd?

Guess we were typing at the same time, damn it!
"FOR ALL YOUR DAYS I WISH YOU BLINDNESS"

ritchiem4812

QuoteWas Jim fighting back laughing at first?

Yeah. I thought he was trying not to laugh too. There was one part where he just about came out with it. Great job though. I was smiling the whole time. :) 14 days... oh please oh please.

YouAre_GivenToFly

The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

purvis9876

QuoteRRrrrrr UUUUU Readyyyy?!??!?!?

Hell yeah, damn right
Hotty Totty, gosh a mighty
Who the hell are we
Flim flam, bim bam
Ole Miss, by Damn!

Sorry, I had to do that. Additionally, they fucking rocked it. Sounded so good.
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

kymomandstuff

Fantastic!!!
The guys brought their A game to Jay tonight.Carl gets better everytime I see him and although Conan's OBH performance was my favorite I think this one moved into the #1 spot tonight.The only problem is now I WANT MORE LIVE MMJ!!!!!
I guess it's Okonokos time! ;)
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,
The lovers, the dreamers, and me.

ycartrob

Hell yeah, damn right
Hotty Totty, gosh a mighty
Who the hell are we
Flim flam, bim bam
Ole Miss, by Damn!

Sorry, I had to do that. Additionally, they fucking rocked it. Sounded so good.

Purvis, I've been here for over 5 years and I'm pretty sure that's the first Hotty Toddy ever posted. We could have used 1 more of those Saturday against Vandy  :'(

purvis9876

First Wake Forest, then Vandy. We can't catch a lucky break. THE TWO YARD LINE??? REALLY!?!? >:(
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

ChronicHunger

Fuck tivo! i set a recording for it,  get home from work,fire up a bowl, and start fast forwarding to the jacket, they rock it up until my fucking tivo pops up and says delete this recording?....it cut off about 10 seconds from the solo i couldnt help but start shouting at the tv.  >:(

aMillionDreams

QuoteFuck tivo! i set a recording for it,  get home from work,fire up a bowl, and start fast forwarding to the jacket, they rock it up until my fucking tivo pops up and says delete this recording?....it cut off about 10 seconds from the solo i couldnt help but start shouting at the tv.  >:(

same thing happened to me, more or less.   >:(
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

overthetop

You should have recorded Conan too! I had to continue to Conan for the entire perfomance.

BH

QuoteFuck tivo! i set a recording for it,  get home from work,fire up a bowl, and start fast forwarding to the jacket, they rock it up until my fucking tivo pops up and says delete this recording?....it cut off about 10 seconds from the solo i couldnt help but start shouting at the tv.  >:(

That always happens on Leno, so I was prepared and set it up to stop recording "3 minutes over".  That happens on Letterman as well somethimes just so you know.

Erik26

That was awesome. It looked like Jim wanted to do something but couldn't quite figure out what. Like maybe a knee slide or something a little extra. This weekend is going to be one of the best ever...2 shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

TheBri-Man

Any YouTube prospects for this bad boy?