Bevil Hevil? Do you feel lucky, punk?

Started by ycartrob, May 26, 2008, 07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

check it out, Ole Miss vs Missouri, first round of NCAA baseball tournament this Friday in Miami.

I'm thinking a month of opposing team avatar to the loser? Well, do you feel lucky?

Angry Ewok

God, I can't wait for football season.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

TheBigChicken

QuoteGod, I can't wait for football season.
good ole Nick Saban kool-aid....oh and the Tampa Rays are gonna win the World Series :-/sheesh :P ;) :)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

BH

Quotecheck it out, Ole Miss vs Missouri, first round of NCAA baseball tournament this Friday in Miami.

I'm thinking a month of opposing team avatar to the loser? Well, do you feel lucky?

Wow, our sports paths continue to cross!  What are the odds?

I'm in.   I'm surprised you havn't thrown in the white flag by now. ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ycartrob

Quotecheck it out, Ole Miss vs Missouri, first round of NCAA baseball tournament this Friday in Miami.

Wow, our sports paths continue to cross!  What are the odds?

I'm in.   I'm surprised you havn't thrown in the white flag by now. ;)

Ole Miss fans are patient. You know, there was a poll in 1962 that had us rated number 1 in the nation in football...

Angry Ewok

Jon T.

Ewok your avatar just stole ten minutes of my life.  Thanks a lot.  ;D

Back to the matter at hand.  That post may have been the first time in the history of history that an Alabama fan ragged someone by saying "Glory years".  That is fresh.  Bold move my friend.  

I like it.  

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Angry Ewok

QuoteEwok your avatar just stole ten minutes of my life.  Thanks a lot.  ;D

My avatars are, without a doubt, the best ones on this forum. That's one of the reasons why they pay me, I guess.

ycartrob

Quote*clears throat*

http://www.cstv.com/gametracker/launch/gt_mbasebl.html?event=631190&sport=mbasebl

:-*

there's a chance they may meet again since it's double elimination, so, I'll hold off on the avatar (or pretend it never happened)

BH

Quote*clears throat*

http://www.cstv.com/gametracker/launch/gt_mbasebl.html?event=631190&sport=mbasebl

:-*

there's a chance they may meet again since it's double elimination, so, I'll hold off on the avatar (or pretend it never happened)

Good point.  I forgot about the 1st round format.   If you win game two and get thru to the next round, you definately win our bet.

ycartrob

ycartrob

OK, I'm willing to call it a tie, 1-1 (nothing like a grand slam in the bottom of the 8th with 2 outs to take the lead 9-6)

BH

QuoteOK, I'm willing to call it a tie, 1-1 (nothing like a grand slam in the bottom of the 8th with 2 outs to take the lead 9-6)

Yeah, that sucks, I was hoping at least one of us would make it past Miami.