well it appears some shit needs to be done...

Started by bluntmaster, Jun 14, 2008, 09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluntmaster

around here to get things back in the happy zone.  do not fear the blunt, embrace it.  send me out to devour these silly little newbs.  I'm running low on cock and ball jokes anyways.  you know my pm digits.  I'll take the fuckers out asap with my snappy whit and rest of you can help with your unending knowledge.  lets take the fucking power back.  I guess the mods can mod some shit as long as you don't put a barrier between me and this band come tour time I'll bug out not being able to talk about the music.

anywho, hit me up and I'll exterminate any hateful unwanted newbs to the point of them completely falling in love with the jacket.  though may not agree with some of what I have said in the past I am one of the most pure jacket fans you'll ever find, I would love standing side by side some of you at a show just head bangin the night away(the energy would be ridiculous).  that said I love crushing senseless n00bs, use me, abuse me, lets take them down but in a brain wash them to love the band kind of way.

-your friendly neighborhood bluntmaster saying stuff nobody will probably take seriously even though this time they should.  *cough* n00b hitman *cough*

bluntmaster

awesome I have 4 stars now.  I don't know what that means I guess I'm getting dorkier haha.