Fantasy Football (NFL)

Started by aMD, Aug 19, 2007, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bama37

it's a tough call on whether to start burress this week. he's going to play, but u don't know how effective he is going to be. i've got the same problem w/ calvin johnson! damn, bolden might not play either, this sux! :(

bama37

KNOTCAMELOOSE: check your fantasy page, i made u a trade proposal!

aMD

Quotethrow in anthony gonzalez and it's a deal!

sorry, bama. couldn't go through with that trade.  I need cutler and gonzalez this week or next.  it's really not worth kenny watson for me.  plus, I don't want you getting too good.  ;)

bama37

AMILLIONWHODEYS: if i see that calvin johnson or anquan boldin will play this week, i will make that trade w/ u(bulger and watson for cutler). if one of them is going to be out, then i will need watson in my line up. the only thing is, it might be to late, cause it takes 48 hrs for trade to go through. they usually don't have updates till the afternoon and by that time it would be to late for the trade to go through so they could be in this weeks line up.  

bama37

Quotethrow in anthony gonzalez and it's a deal!

sorry, bama. couldn't go through with that trade.  I need cutler and gonzalez this week or next.  it's really not worth kenny watson for me.  plus, I don't want you getting too good.  ;)

i put gonzalez in there, cause boldin and calvin johnson may not play. if one of them can't, i would have needed gonzalez in my starting line up!

aMD

sorry we couldn't do business.  good luck this week.  I'm going to beat the living shit out of your brother!  ;)

bama37

if rudi is out next week, do u still want to make that trade?

aMD

nah, i'm out.  hopefully I can survive this week.  I don't want to wreck the rest of my season because I'm freaking out this week.  maybe we can do some business down the line.

bama37

yep, one or two injuries can fuck your whole season up! that's one of the reasons fantasy football is a crap shoot!

aMD

i've got wifi!  So it's all-good.  im worried about this week with all my injuries.  oh well, at least I'm just facing corey.  ;)

corey

Oh shit. That was low..... but it was a good one.

I gonna laugh my ass off if I beat you, but I ain't countin' on it.
;D

Good news for me:
Sep 27 As he's prone to do from time to time, Smith chose not to speak to reporters after practice on Thursday, and told one reporter he's done talking for the year, the Gaston Gazette reports.

Recommendation: Smith is a high-energy player who plays angry much of the time, and he's apparently pretty ticked off about something right now. He seems to play better with a chip on his shoulder, which would be bad news for the Buccaneers this weekend.

aMD

Kaley, you're slipping in your old age.  you started two players who aren't playing this week.  If you end up winning I'll shit a brick.  too early to say anything about anyone else's teams, except you all suck!  ;)

corey

Who is Kaley?

At least Muhammed finally got me some points. Grossman never threw him the damn ball, so maybe he'll get some catches now that Grossman isn't starting.

I'm already down by 20 and you don't have most of your team playing until Monday night. :(

aMD

I believe Kaley is K/Red/bigfoot's real name.

aMD

btw, i'm thinking the same about berrinan for the bears he's already surpassed his fantasy points for the year and he doesn't even have a TD.  Good thing because I had to start him in both of my leagues this week.

corey

QuoteI believe Kaley is K/Red/bigfoot's real name.

Gotcha. I'm still not up on people's real names.

Take it easy on me this week, chief. ;)

aMD

QuoteI believe Kaley is K/Red/bigfoot's real name.

Gotcha. I'm still not up on people's real names.

Take it easy on me this week, chief. ;)

Most of your players are playing at 4, so we'll see how it all plays out.  I think my streak of two weeks in a row as the player of the week is over, I just want to beat your sorry ass.  ;)

btw, since when does julius jones get the ball of the 1 yard line!?

aMD

question: why does a punt return count against my defense but when devin hester runs back a punt for a td he gets no fantasy points!?  That's just dumb!

corey

That is fucked up. That man can play some damn football.

Also, I wish there was another game coming on at 3. I'm getting the Colts/Broncos in my area which is good 'cause I keep keep an eye on Addai, but I'd like to be able to watch another game.
Damnit, I really want to get the NFL Sunday ticket next year.

aMD

man, this is painful.  i don't think this is my week, but with cincy playing tomorrow it may come down to the wire.