Fantasy Football (NFL)

Started by aMD, Aug 19, 2007, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteAMD - i sent you a trade offer....one question, how much do you really love the Bengals?  

[size=24]BLOCKBUSTER!!!![/size]

This should be a great Monday night matchup for my Pats :o
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

bama37

QuoteChris, turn your CAPS LOCK off.

Huh?

i did it for a purpose, don't tell me what to do! he he
HUH?

EAZYE

QuoteCONGRATS TO JACKETEERS FOR GETTING YOUR FIRST WIN! :) :) :) [smiley=beer.gif]

making me the sole loser who is still 0-4 i will get there someday :-/
feel sorry for the person who gets me my first W
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

bama37

you will get your first win next week. then i will congradulate u! :) wasn't trying to make u feel like a loser!

bama37

AMILLIONWHODEYS: sux that carnell is out for the year! :(

ManNamedTruth

Started 0-2 but things have been turning around. I added Terry Glenn in hopes that he'll return soon and be a big part of this dynamic cowboys offense.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ManNamedTruth

QuoteCONGRATS TO JACKETEERS FOR GETTING YOUR FIRST WIN! :) :) :) [smiley=beer.gif]

making me the sole loser who is still 0-4 i will get there someday :-/
feel sorry for the person who gets me my first W

You should probably start benching McNabb.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

.Walt

AMD, i guess you answered the question.

next question, is there a chance to get palmer and tj?
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

aMD

QuoteAMILLIONWHODEYS: sux that carnell is out for the year! :(

you're telling me!  injuries are killing me, though I'll probably still pull it out this week.  damn.  i might have to break down and make some trades.

bowl of soup

As usual about this time of the year my fantasy has gone nightmare.  I'll entertain all serious offers for anyone on my team at this point.  The curse of Westbrook.   :'(
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

aMD

i'm also entertaining all serious offers, even if it is for a bengal.  fucking injuries!

EAZYE

Quoteyou will get your first win next week. then i will congradulate u! :) wasn't trying to make u feel like a loser!

no need to apologize u didn't make me feel like a loser, my shitty ass team does.  as far as benching McNabb it's already been done, and if anyone wants him, i'm all ears.
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

aMD

Quoteyou will get your first win next week. then i will congradulate u! :) wasn't trying to make u feel like a loser!

no need to apologize u didn't make me feel like a loser, my shitty ass team does.  as far as benching McNabb it's already been done, and if anyone wants him, i'm all ears.

McNabb is either too old, injured, or both.  A young healthy McNabb would not get sacked twelve times with Notre Dame's O-line.  sorry, not taking that bait.  unless you want Cadillac Williams.

corey

QuoteI added Terry Glenn in hopes that he'll return soon and be a big part of this dynamic cowboys offense.

You can thank me for that if he ends up having a good season when he comes back. I dropped him when it looked like he was gonna be out for a month or so. I kinda regret doing that now.

bama37

ETWVIGO(EASY E): make me an offer for mcnabb. you'll have to go to week 5 on my page cause my roster has changed. my qb's are jason campbell and daunte culpepper.

aMD

QuoteETWVIGO(EASY E): make me an offer for mcnabb. you'll have to go to week 5 on my page cause my roster has changed. my qb's are jason campbell and daunte culpepper.

i'll be willing to deal jay cutler after week 5.

.Walt

amd i offered you a trade again.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

aMD

Quoteamd i offered you a trade again.

nah dude, if you want my bengals you'll have to offer me everything but your first born.

corey

Quotei'm also entertaining all serious offers, even if it is for a bengal.

;)

aMD

he keeps offering me trades for all three of my remaining bengals.  that just ain't gonna happen.