Fantasy Football (NFL)

Started by aMD, Aug 19, 2007, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aMD

QuoteI accepted the trade, Dylan. I may regret it later, especially since Berrian/the Bears are facing the Packers next weekend and they've been playing good defense... but fuck it, I'm down for it. Gotta take the chance.

I hope you regret it.  I'm rolling the dice that the bears are going to be a worse disaster than the saints this year.  good luck.

pretty low scoring, injury-filled weekend all around. if i can survive the next part of the season, I have a good feeling about my team.

also, walt, you can give up on carson and TJ, I'm holding onto them unless I have another catastrophic injury soon. sorry.

.Walt

AMD, then let me trade for tj.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

bama37

WALT: made u a trade offer, check your fantasy page.

.Walt

bama -  i'm trying to get a deal done with AMD. if i can't get the player i want, i'll probably do the deal...

amd - i offered you another trade. you can't keep turning this down!

aMD

i'll look it over when I get home, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

.Walt

Quotei'll look it over when I get home, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

so  you'll be mulling it over??

bama37

WALT:let me know if AMD turns u down, so we can get a deal done. isn't this like the 20th trade offer to AMD? isn't that harrasment! :) u may have to get a restraining order on him AMD! :)

.Walt

i think i need to get him drunk, AMD you drinking tonight??  so i can take advantage of you  :D

but its not like i'm offering shitty trades.

.Walt

AMD i offered you a couple more, you can't turn  one these down!!

aMD

QuoteAMD i offered another one, you can't turn this one down!!

damn, dude. you REALLY want Tj, but so do i...

mulling it over...

.Walt

QuoteAMD i offered another one, you can't turn this one down!!

damn, dude. you REALLY want Tj, but so do i...

mulling it over...

;D take your time

aMD

i still don't think i can give up TJ at this point.  like i said, down the road if i have another injury, then we can talk.  until then i offered you a counter trade to your deal with plax. check it.

.Walt

accepted, i guess i'll take it. but i think we both know my heart is with another.

.Walt

i'm pretty happy with my team now, but i still would like a franchise qb. i mean hasselback is doing good and farve is doing well, but i would like a very solid qb. l

aMD

glad i could finally work something out for ya, walt.  i just couldn't let tj go.

bama37

Walt: offered u a trade,check it out.

bama37

easy e: check your fantasy page, trade offer!

red

Made some moves and am ready for the week, bama37 - IT'S ON!

.Walt

QuoteMade some moves and am ready for the week, bama37 - IT'S ON!

ready to trade moss?? what do you want? i need him, i'm lonely.

please?

red

Ha, he'll be on my starting roster even if he's injured.  He's like my safety blanket if I was 2 years old.