Fantasy Football (NFL)

Started by aMD, Aug 19, 2007, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corey

I'm really hoping Rivers pulls through for me this week. I put him back in over Roethlisberger, and I'm starting to think that may have been a bad idea. Also, maybe he'll get the ball to Vincent Jackson some. Doesn't look like that happened much in the first half.

And... I was hoping to have a better game from Steve Smith, but that hasn't happened yet either. Maybe my players can pick it up in the 2nd half. I've had a pretty good game out of Addai up until halftime.

aMD

yeah, addai's killing me, I'm facing him in both leagues.  At least he didn't get the call on the one and they let peyton run it in.  that helps.

aMD

btw... K, i see you're online, what were you thinking starting two players who had byes?

red

Quotebtw... K, i see you're online, what were you thinking starting two players who had byes?
I'm confident like that.  Nah, I had them in as placeholders and was gonna make some moves, but forgot to.  

:-/

corey

QuoteAt least he didn't get the call on the one and they let peyton run it in.  that helps.

Yeah, then the next time, Peyton threw it to Clark and he scored. Bastard.

aMD

QuoteAt least he didn't get the call on the one and they let peyton run it in.  that helps.

Yeah, then the next time, Peyton threw it to Clark and he scored. Bastard.

yeah, I have dallas clark on my bench because he was questionable to play this week.  so of course he has 2 TDs

.Walt

Quotebtw... K, i see you're online, what were you thinking starting two players who had byes?
I'm confident like that.  Nah, I had them in as placeholders and was gonna make some moves, but forgot to.  

:-/

what types of moves...like trading randy??? lets work something out.

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

red

Keep dreaming, I wouldn't trade that man if my life depended on it.

:: puts on gold Moss jersey ::

aMD

looks like I'm in pretty good shape in the jacket league.  in the other league knotcameloose handed me my ass.  :-[

corey

It's not gonna take much for you to beat me tomorrow night. The only player that I have is my kicker, who may or may not be playing. :-/

knotcameloose

Quotelooks like I'm in pretty good shape in the jacket league.  in the other league knotcameloose handed me my ass.  :-[
I don't have the tracker, so thanks for the update.

;D

bama37

i got stat tracker just now1 :) 8-)

bama37

jackateers you are uo 83-79

bama37

KNOTCAMELOOSE; I MADE U TRADE PROPOSAL ON YOUR FANTASY PAGE, IF U DON'T LIKE THAT ONE I WILL MAKE U ANOTHER ONE!

.Walt

AMD - i sent you a trade offer....one question, how much do you really love the Bengals?  

[size=24]BLOCKBUSTER!!!![/size]
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

knotcameloose

QuoteKNOTCAMELOOSE; I MADE U TRADE PROPOSAL ON YOUR FANTASY PAGE, IF U DON'T LIKE THAT ONE I WILL MAKE U ANOTHER ONE!
You can't hose me for Evans and Bowe....they finally had decent weeks...they are the only receivers on their teams, so...they will make it up over the season.

aMD

QuoteAMD - i sent you a trade offer....one question, how much do you really love the Bengals?  

[size=24]BLOCKBUSTER!!!![/size]

You must be crazy.  Trade rejected.

knotcameloose

Quotelooks like I'm in pretty good shape in the jacket league.  in the other league knotcameloose handed me my ass.  :-[
Not to rub it in, but damn, I still got three Pats to get me some points tonight too!

Unless Chad outscores them all and pulls off the miraculous victory for ya.

8-)

bama37

CONGRATS TO JACKETEERS FOR GETTING YOUR FIRST WIN! :) :) :) [smiley=beer.gif]

corey

Chris, turn your CAPS LOCK off.

Huh?