i can't escape him

Started by Dorothy_Mantooth, Jul 07, 2008, 02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorothy_Mantooth

so i logged into my facebook the other day, and look what little a-hole showed up.

"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

Angry Ewok

It could be worse... For a year I have gotten nothing but ads selling anything related to weddings.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Jon T.

Quoteso i logged into my facebook the other day, and look what little a-hole showed up.

;D

joey_rogo

f r e e that spells free, credit report .com baby.

One of my friends loves those commercials and wishes to have the jingles in his ipod.

ms. yvon

i've not seen/heard these ads before but TWICE in the last two hours i've read references to them on message boards.
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

D. Sinclair

Quotei've not seen/heard these ads before but TWICE in the last two hours i've read references to them on message boards.

How have you gotten so lucky?  They haunt my dreams!!

whothrewthecake

have you seen the new free credit report commershs where he lives with his girlfriend but screws it up because of his bad credit? new jingle!

Dorothy_Mantooth

did you see the one where he took a trip to antarctica, and all he wanted was a fish sandwhich, and then he screwed it up BECAUSE OF BAD CREDIT
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

D. Sinclair

Did you see the one where he was trying to buy tickets to the LSVA show and then he screwed it up because of bad credit?

I think they wrote their hit single "Pinky Swear" about him, but I'm not sure.

whothrewthecake

QuoteDid you see the one where he was trying to buy tickets to the LSVA show and then he screwed it up because of bad credit?

I think they wrote their hit single "Pinky Swear" about him, but I'm not sure.

i heard them play "pinky swear" on their 2001 tour.

D. Sinclair

Quotei heard them play "pinky swear" on their 2001 tour.

An instant classic, for sure.

Jenny