Started by ycartrob, Aug 06, 2008, 08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

where you at ma'n?  you moving?

hollah

yo

out

D. Sinclair

and Dragonboy...  that is some long vacation he's on.

BH

Yeah, I hope db didn't lose all his money and "stay in Vegas".
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

TheBigChicken

If he did I know peeps in Vegas ;)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

pawpaw

Oh North Carolina Basketball/Barbeque guru....show yourself!

I bet he found a woman in Raleigh (that's where he was moving, right?). New woman, new job, new home...I'm sure he's a busy guy.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

primushead

Quotewhere you at ma'n?  you moving?

hollah

yo

out

Hellllllllllllooooooooooo (in booming, jovial voice) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I've been gone.  

Here's the update:

July was a hell of a month.  My Grandfather died the day after the 4th of July, so I was down in Washington N.C. taking care of family business for a couple of weeks.

I didn't actually end up moving to Raleigh.  Oddly enough, I found a job with a friend of mine's furniture business being the assistant manager of the store in Asheville.  It's only for a year though, because the other assistant manager is traveling the world with his new wife doing some 'soul searching'.  

So, for now, I'm going to be in Asheville for a year selling furniture/mattresses, which actually is a pretty decent gig.  And because I know the boss real well, it's low, low stress.  And when July 2009 hits, who knows?  

The important thing is that I finally am out of my parents' house in my own apartment, have a good playing job to support myself and have football season right around the corner to look forward to (as well as a LOADED 'heels squad to watch in a few months).  Things are looking up.

What's been up around the board?  I think it's been a month or so since I've checked in.  Any drama?  Did Meg come back?  Is everyone happy?

BH

Heyyyy!  Triple G is back!  Glad things are going well for you.

Actually things are kind of back to normal around here I think.  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

primushead

Normal?  Really?  Glad to hear it!

I'm moving into my new place this weekend so I'll be gone again for a few days, but once my computer is hooked up again I'm ready for the long haul.

Good to see everyone for a sec!

TheBigChicken

Good to hear from you. Too many good peeps left for a while
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

pawpaw

Quotewhere you at ma'n?  you moving?

hollah

yo

out

Hellllllllllllooooooooooo (in booming, jovial voice) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I've been gone.  

Here's the update:

July was a hell of a month.  My Grandfather died the day after the 4th of July, so I was down in Washington N.C. taking care of family business for a couple of weeks.

I didn't actually end up moving to Raleigh.  Oddly enough, I found a job with a friend of mine's furniture business being the assistant manager of the store in Asheville.  It's only for a year though, because the other assistant manager is traveling the world with his new wife doing some 'soul searching'.  

So, for now, I'm going to be in Asheville for a year selling furniture/mattresses, which actually is a pretty decent gig.  And because I know the boss real well, it's low, low stress.  And when July 2009 hits, who knows?  

The important thing is that I finally am out of my parents' house in my own apartment, have a good playing job to support myself and have football season right around the corner to look forward to (as well as a LOADED 'heels squad to watch in a few months).  Things are looking up.

What's been up around the board?  I think it's been a month or so since I've checked in.  Any drama?  Did Meg come back?  Is everyone happy?

Sorry about your grandpa...but it sounds like you're doing well otherwise. Congrats on the job! If it's something you can make work for the long haul, hang on to it, 'cause low stress jobs are something you want to HOLD ON TO!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."