Confession pt. 3

Started by Dorothy_Mantooth, Aug 18, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soitgoes

confessions? oh man

okay, first of all i had a dream with mr. jim james in it last night. this has never happened before. but, anyways, we were at some crazy party with all these wild girls. (you can come up with your own interpretation for that) and he had this little sidekick dude with spiked hair and sunglasses on that never talked. so jim and i kept on taking rips of whiskey. the place we were at was somewhat abandoned but just really shitty, like a college 'frat house or something. he didn't have shades on he he said something about how entrancing his blue eyes were. and then we held hands.

very vague, but that's how my dreams are. or least what i can remember from them.

confession 2:  i ride my bike everywhere and i work at the library. this probably makes me sound alot younger than i am.

cofession  3: my cat is always on the kitchen table

that's it for now. i'll have more later i'm sure.

dragonboy

Quote...and i work at the library. this probably makes me sound alot younger than i am.
Hey Soitgoes!
Do you wear glasses & put your hair up in a bun?  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Angry Ewok

QuoteI don't know who brad is  :(

Hey, I'm Brad. Nice meeting ya.

;D

And I love Butch Cassidy... beautiful one, I hope I see it live someday.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

megisnotreal

QuoteI just realized, as I'm sitting here in the library, that I'm one of those god damned barbarian typers... you know, the viking jackasses who POUND every single fucking key

Me, too.

I also cannot quit smoking. I try once every six months, quit for about three days, and then resume smoking again.

I don't recycle as much as I should.

And, I have a huge crush on Alton Brown, the "Good Eats" guy.

FarmerYoda

i bought tow jsutin timberlake songs off of itunes and listened to both of htem on repeat for 25, 30 mintues again.  :-[

primushead

I watch Laguna Beach.  Not religeously or anything, but when flip by it, I always turn back.

megisnotreal

I watch "Breaking Bonaduce."

Every week.

Angry Ewok

I make sculptures out of my kneaded erasers... This one time I made an acorn with a squirrel on top of it. It was beautiful.

ali

i spent last night awake (trying to sleep) thinking about a guy i'm almost 100% sure has no interest in me at all...

:(
love a song for the way it makes you feel

ycartrob

Quotei spent last night awake (trying to sleep) thinking about a guy i'm almost 100% sure has no interest in me at all...

that's not true ali. I care about you very deeply.

EC

Quotei spent last night awake (trying to sleep) thinking about a guy i'm almost 100% sure has no interest in me at all...

i def. think they should make a herbal supplement for this problem.  

oh boys.  why are you so weird?  why?

(not you, tracy.  you are a nice 1.)

peanut butter puddin surprise

we're weird by default...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Angry Ewok

I wish someone would stay up all night thinking about me.

evilPaauwe

a few weeks ago i got drunk and made out with my friends girlfriend.    that was pretty bad.       yada yada yada. she hates/hated him.      got rid of him.     and wants me bad.  
                        cracks me up.
cheers.

MMJ_fanatic

I sometimes forget to pick my nose
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

FarmerYoda

Before today, I hadn't washed my hair in about a week because there was no shampoo in my bathroom.

megisnotreal

sometimes I "forget" to call my mom on Saturdays.

(on purpose.)

bug

I "forgot" about my sister in-laws baby shower after I told my mom I would help her with it.  
Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

megisnotreal

the day after a My Morning Jacket show feels like the day after Christmas

red

Quotethe day after a My Morning Jacket show feels like the day after Christmas

It's been just under a week and I've still got that feeling.  I love it.