Confession pt. 3

Started by Dorothy_Mantooth, Aug 18, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

I haven't eaten a hamburger in like 2 months.  I'm craving one pretty badly.  

FarmerYoda

i just ate a cheeseburger.

ManNamedTruth

I keep thinking about this girl like all the time, its been a long time since I've thought about someone this much.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ManNamedTruth

I hardly ever wear a seatbelt.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

colleen

I can't stop smooching this cute but very immature and way too young for me boy who has a next day ignore me/act like an ass meltdown every time we make out. The worst part is that we work together. Don't shit where you eat=words to live by. It's ridiculous and totally not worth the aftermath, but I can't help myself.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

mjkoehler

Quotesometimes I "forget" to call my mom on Saturdays.

(on purpose.)

uhhh..mmm I like do that every week. I haven't talked to me mum in like 2 months. Non stop rambling abuut nothing for an hour is how the calls usually go. Thank goodness I live 7 hous away....

[smiley=beer.gif]

whothrewthecake

i have over 750 posts and 714 of them are probably dumbass pictures.  :'(
today i ate some of my students' starbursts. and sometimes i watch scenes from road house by myself and then rock myself to sleep crying. LAST ONE WAS A JOKE. or was it ????? rofl

dragonboy

I have an unexplainable desire to hear Barbra Streisand & Barry Gibb's Guilty  :-[

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

My 2nd confession of the day is that i spend too much time on the internet.

5000 posts!!!  :D :-[  :-/
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Capt Tink TANK

i'm really Mike O'Malley

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI have an unexplainable desire to hear Barbra Streisand & Barry Gibb's Guilty  :-[

I can't help but think that Barry hit that shit hard directly after that photo shoot.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Capt Tink TANK

i'm really real.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWER SURRRRRGEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

red

QuoteMy 2nd confession of the day is that i spend too much time on the internet.

5000 posts!!!  :D :-[  :-/
Ooohhhh congrats Air Japan!

vespachick

QuoteI have an unexplainable desire to hear Barbra Streisand & Barry Gibb's Guilty  :-[
Along those same lines, when I was in the fourth grade I had a school folder that I drew a big "B" "M" on (insert obvious joke here) and then in another color pen I filled it in with "arry" "anilow" = Barry Manilow.  :-[You see, I figured I could explain that I'd found the folder and later filled in the name. Even then I knew I would be taunted. All my friends were writing Foghat on their PeeChee folders.  Yes, my collection does include a Manilow best of.  
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

whothrewthecake

i am a native texan, and grew up in austin. however, i cannot eat a chicken soft taco without all the contents pooping out the other end. WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH ME???????

The DARK

I'm too lazy to edit what songs are on my iPod. Because of this songs like Axel F that my sister bought constantly show up on my iPod.
In another time, in another place, in another face

megisnotreal

i wish i could buy vicodin over the counter.

here's the big one, though (get ready):
i do not currently own an actual cd copy of at dawn. i have it on the ol' ipod, but the actual cd was lost in a particularly nasty breakup.

wow, feels good to get that off my chest.

The DARK

I have the same confession to make about TTF and Z. Ouch.
In another time, in another place, in another face

megisnotreal

i drive too fast.

this has come to my realization after a trip back home this past weekend. i can't help it. i like to go fast. maybe too fast.

you know how you're in the fast lane, and then some asshole comes up behind you and you're like, "look, asshole, i'm already doing ten over the speed limit!"?

that asshole is me.

i am sorry, but i can't help myself.

EC

i have not watched okonokos.

holy shit.

yet.  yet is the operative word.  yet.
i'm saving it.