Confession pt. 3

Started by Dorothy_Mantooth, Aug 18, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

megisnotreal

i like to wear my blue jeans as long as possible without washing them.

Angry Ewok

Quotei like to wear my blue jeans as long as possible without washing them.

Me, too. I don't see anything wrong with wearing jeans a few times before a wash.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

dragonboy

The missus went to her parents this weekend. With no one watching over my shoulder I have ordered 20+ CDs in the last 2 days  :-/ :-[ :) :D [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Capt Tink TANK

megisnotreal

i remembered this the other day...

when i was a kid i shorted out my teddy ruxpin trying to play the cassette soundtrack of "top gun." teddy did not make it through the "danger zone," if you know what i mean.

lesson learned:

plus

equals

whothrewthecake

i will confess that i'm a little scared to go to sleep because i just watched little children and the end scene disturbed me ;alksdjf

dragonboy

I have 28 CDs on order that will ship in the next 6 weeks or so.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

QuoteI have 28 CDs on order that will ship in the next 6 weeks or so.

you're a music junkie, i think its time for an intervention.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

you're a music junkie, i think its time for an intervention.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Bring some Fat Tire or some Schells & I'll be there! (I not gonna cut down on my CDs though)

.Walt

Bring some Fat Tire or some Schells & I'll be there! (I not gonna cut down on my CDs though)

;D i guess some people will never change.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

I'll drink to that!!!  :)

Jon T.

I like big butts and I cannot lie.   ::)

Sleazy Rider

Quotei wish i could buy vicodin over the counter.

Just curious, do you ever feel like you are paying someones rent with all the vicodin you buy? I do. This is my confession.
Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.

TheBigChicken

QuoteI think I am getting too old to be "mixing it up" with pent up youngsters on a message forum.
now that's all I needed to say as well :-/
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

TheBigChicken

also,I only read about...OK only 2 books a month...how sad :-/ :-/
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

megisnotreal

Quotei wish i could buy vicodin over the counter.

Just curious, do you ever feel like you are paying someones rent with all the vicodin you buy? I do. This is my confession.

you know nothing about me and the medical problems i have.

Jon T.

I think you misunderstood his post.  Take er easy dude.

tomEisenbraun

(i think that may have been a rhetorical, "don't you think vicodin costs too much? because I sure do!" comment, and not a shot at how much you personally purchase, Meg. i think it may have just been worded a little funny to where it looked accidentally vindictive)
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

ratsprayer

this is my confession:  i'm not sure what to think.  

megisnotreal

ok, maybe i misunderstood. sorry, dude. peace.