Confession pt. 3

Started by Dorothy_Mantooth, Aug 18, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The DARK

Good idea. Too long without new MMJ will drive you insane.

I have not bought Tennessee Fire yet. I am ashamed (even though I have Early Recordings 1).
In another time, in another place, in another face

red

What If I haven't watched Evil Dead II yet?

colleen

Quotei drive too fast.

this has come to my realization after a trip back home this past weekend. i can't help it. i like to go fast. maybe too fast.

you know how you're in the fast lane, and then some asshole comes up behind you and you're like, "look, asshole, i'm already doing ten over the speed limit!"?

that asshole is me.

i am sorry, but i can't help myself.

I used to be that person until I got two speeding tickets in one week a few years back. One was for 91 in a 55. Ouch- no getting out of that one. Also made many other poor decisions that week, but that's another story. Just be careful!  :) That said, there are way too many slowpokes in the left lane.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

rugbird

I once peed in a toilet at a resale...that was for sale.

red

The last time I cried was during the Arrested Development finale.  When Ron Howard says "It was Arrested Development".  Damn, that just killed me.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteThe last time I cried was during the Arrested Development finale.  When Ron Howard says "It was Arrested Development".  Damn, that just killed me.

Whoever decided to cancel that show should be shot. Leave it to Fox to weed out all of it's good shows...
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Kel

QuoteThe last time I cried was during the Arrested Development finale.  When Ron Howard says "It was Arrested Development".  Damn, that just killed me.

Whoever decided to cancel that show should be shot. Leave it to Fox to weed out all of it's good shows...

Truth.

Jon T.

I don't care for Star Wars.    :-/

Angry Ewok

QuoteI don't care for Star Wars.    :-/

:-X

(Nice Queen verse, though)
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

whothrewthecake

i have seen every single episode from every single season of america's next top model.

vespachick

I like the current current complaints thread right now much more than I do the thread about logging on to set an artificial record.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

ycartrob

I think I am getting too old to be "mixing it up" with pent up youngsters on a message forum.

megisnotreal

i pay someone else to do my laundry.

ratsprayer

QuoteI think I am getting too old to be "mixing it up" with pent up youngsters on a message forum.

it's march madness, tracy!  get truly in to the madness spirit!

ChiefOKONO

WHAT
you gotta be joking!! for what can you possibly be saving it for?!?!?

Quotei have not watched okonokos.

holy shit.

yet.  yet is the operative word.  yet.
i'm saving it.

mjkoehler

Quotei have seen every single episode from every single season of america's next top model.

:'(  :'( :'( So have I. My wife watches it so by default I have to watch it. The fake drama on this show is unreal. I also had to watch Top Chef (I actually liked that one), Top Design, and the one with Heidi Klum. Thank god for Jack Baur and the crew from Lost to keep me sane.

BH

QuoteI think I am getting too old to be "mixing it up" with pent up youngsters on a message forum.

NEVER!   ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dragonboy

American Idol has once again become an essential part of my week  :-[
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

The Big Come Up

QuoteAmerican Idol has once again become an essential part of my week  :-[
Me too, but i just say i watch it too make fun of it (which i kinda do i guess).

dragonboy

QuoteAmerican Idol has once again become an essential part of my week  :-[
Me too, but i just say i watch it too make fun of it (which i kinda do i guess).
Cheers for getting my back Big Man! Yeah it's about how rubbish it is but it certainly makes for fun viewing...
(please don't let me know who is in or out as we're a week behind in Japan)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.