The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vespachick

Quoteheineken and some weak ass IPA made by red hook.

Hey aMD, I know you're on the road to better space, but rather than crappy IPA perhaps you should do some red wine too.  I know my mood always picks up with a glass or twelve. ;)  Welcome back daddio.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

BH

[smiley=beer.gif]

(That's a wine glass, it's white because it's empty.)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

aMD

hmmm...  I'll take you up on that, vespa. Cheers!  

Somehow I have some red wine sitting around.

Flight of the conchords and red wine coming right up!

BH

Quotebells best brown ale.

Where can I find one of those?  I don't think I've seen that before.  Where is it made, do you know?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

aMD

yellowtail shiraz

Holllaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

vespachick

Wooot!  Now, can you pass that over to BH?  Super. My work here is done!!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

aMD

Quotebells best brown ale.

Where can I find one of those?  I don't think I've seen that before.  Where is it made, do you know?

bells is a great brewery.  They make some great stuff.  My favorite being two hearted ale, a righteous IPA.  My local beer depot has 5 or 6 brews from them.  They're out of Michigan.

BH

Nice, I'll have to check the specialty store next time I'm there.

thatswhatshesaid

goose island's oatmeal stout and mudslides. yummy

easy jim

the remains of last night's party:

Natty light
Busch
Southpaw

a splendid potpourri, indeed!

So soon after payday, know it seemed a shame!

thatswhatshesaid

Quotethe remains of last night's party:

Natty light
Busch
Southpaw

a splendid potpourri, indeed!

sounds like that could end up with diarrhea  involved tomorrow morning.

easy jim

oh, it's cool...i'm shooting pepto too.
So soon after payday, know it seemed a shame!

thatswhatshesaid

primushead

I'm so high on beer and pot right now.

For reals.

MarkW

QuoteI'm so high on beer and pot right now.

For reals.

;D Nice. Tell us about the morning after  ;)

Sunday evening buzz courtesy of Staropramen at the local, followed by an excellent reserva Rioja with dinner.  I feel some post-prandial brandy coming on.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

.Walt

Sunday evening buzz courtesy of Staropramen at the local, followed by an excellent reserva Rioja with dinner.  I feel some post-prandial brandy coming on.

beer, wine, and booze. a triple threat. niiice!!!  8-)

are you in college?  ;)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

MarkW

beer, wine, and booze. a triple threat. niiice!!!  8-)

are you in college?  ;)

I wish.  The alarm for work this morning was not a particularly welcome sound.   :-/
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Hawkeye

Anyone had La Binchoise Grande Reserve?  It's probably my favorite beer.  It's a little sweet, but soooooo good.  It's got a kick too.  They'll only let you have 3 at the local bar here, which makes no sense to me because you can have all the shots you want.  Anyway, here's the logo, sorry for the size I couldn't find a smaller one.

We could.

red

I had to save this baby from the second page.   :-/

I bring my problems unto you fine folks of this alcoholic thread:  WHAT SHOULD I DRINK TOMORROW NIGHT?!  It's board games and booze night, but I'm stuck on what I should drink.  

Something with not too many ingredients, I want to be able to make and consume them all evening, you see?  

Suggestions, go!

Hawkeye

QuoteI had to save this baby from the second page.   :-/

I bring my problems unto you fine folks of this alcoholic thread:  WHAT SHOULD I DRINK TOMORROW NIGHT?!  It's board games and booze night, but I'm stuck on what I should drink.  

Something with not too many ingredients, I want to be able to make and consume them all evening, you see?  

Suggestions, go!

How crunk do you wanna get?  The Dukes of Hazzard Tonic might work:
3 oz Vodka
2 oz dry Gin
4 1/2 oz Peach schnapps

If you like peach schnapps that is.  Apple pie is always good too.  I guess I would not want to drink either of these all evening though.  Jack and Coke?  Not sure what kind of drinks you like.
We could.