The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TGMC421

Don't know if it's been posted but recently tried an Eclipse (top half Guinness; bottom half Blue Moon)

Yum Yum!   :o ;) ;D

red

That one sounds pretty potent, but delicious.  I want to get pretty damn wasted, but I like to keep it constant, if ya know what I mean.  Like not drunk ultra-quick.  

I usually drink beer, whiskey and ginger, whiskey and Dr. Pepper, white russians or red wine.  I'm looking for a change.  A non vodka or rum change.   ;D

dragonboy

What's a Blue Moon Tgmc421?

So are you thinking cocktails K?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

QuoteSo are you thinking cocktails K?
Yes sir!  My friend is a fierce paralyzer maker, so that base is covered.

dragonboy

No vodka means I can't suggest a Harvey Wallbanger (Vodka, Galiano & OJ) Galiano is a little pricey but it's such a lovely drink.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

Sadly drinking Pepto and popping Tums...

K- Try a good quality Gin and Tonic (Bombay Blue)

easy jim

"COLD AS A MOUNTAIN STREAM, SMOOTH AS ITS NAME...BUSCH!!!"
So soon after payday, know it seemed a shame!

TEO

Bell's Amber Ale-workin' on #6 out of a six pack, me likes...  
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

kyjed48

Guinness!  Haven't drank that in long time.   :)
[url="//myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin"]myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin[/url]

thatswhatshesaid

sam adams boston lager. maybe some goose island that kyjed left here a couple weekends ago.

thatswhatshesaid

QuoteBell's Amber Ale-workin' on #6 out of a six pack, me likes...  
have you tried bell's best brown ale?

TEO

QuoteBell's Amber Ale-workin' on #6 out of a six pack, me likes...  
have you tried bell's best brown ale?

Not yet, but I would love to. The amber was really good, a little tang in the aftertaste, however very smooth finish.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

kyjed48

Sam Adam's Winter Ale and Neil Young! :)

vespachick

Someone on here recently mentioned drinking Buffalo Trace - can't remember where I saw it.  So I wandered out and found some at my local liquor shop and my, it is quite tasty!  Chasing it with a Diet Coke right now.  Delicious!  Thanks for the tip, friend!   ;)
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

LEATHER KID

QuoteSomeone on here recently mentioned drinking Buffalo Trace - can't remember where I saw it.  So I wandered out and found some at my local liquor shop and my, it is quite tasty!  Chasing it with a Diet Coke right now.  Delicious!  Thanks for the tip, friend!   ;)

Buffalo Trace has been a favorite for us in the middle tenn. area for a while.  Many anights passing the Buffalo around the fire.  Anyone gone with the Cuervo Black and Cola.  The commercials really got my attention and I was not dissappointed.  For you non tequila drinkers don't be turned off because it actually has more of a whiskey consistency.
IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

dragonboy

I'm celebrating on my sisters behalf this evening.

Man, I am D...R...U...N...K !!!

Off to bed folks...C Ya 2morrow  :D

easy jim

So soon after payday, know it seemed a shame!

LEATHER KID

QuoteBeast Light

But its Friday :-/..........you could've scraped 60 more cents for Keystone! ;D
IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

aMD

Red Stripe

About to crack open the first of the night and pick up the guitar.  Anyone got any requests out there?

I think tonight may be a Ryan adams night

kyjed48

Sam Adams Irish Red and new MMJ!  Good stuff!