The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

Drank plenty of Bass with one of my big brothers. Kinda sleepy now.

sweatboard

White Wine - Pinot Grigio

after a really long and emotional week.  Getting ready to play "Just One Thing" from THE 40 WATT

There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

I remember slow dancing with my wife during this song and just looking around at all the beautiful happy faces as wrapped up in the moment as I was.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vx0hlq

Listen to the crowd on backup vocals!!  :)  I actually made this recording and it's my favorite show recording that I've EVER made.....

I know Tracy is a big fan of my recording of Mahgeetah from this show, it opens this show and the Crowd just fucking Exploded and it Never let up.  We were one sweaty, beautiful, happy mess by the time it was over.

sweatboard

Mahgeetah on the way...... ;)

Man, I hope someone is up and ready to rock this bitch!!!   :D

BH

QuoteI remember slow dancing with my wife during this song and just looking around at all the beautiful happy faces as wrapped up in the moment as I was.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vx0hlq

Listen to the crowd on backup vocals!!  :)  I actually made this recording and it's my favorite show recording that I've EVER made.....

I know Tracy is a big fan of my recording of Mahgeetah from this show, it opens this show and the Crowd just fucking Exploded and it Never let up.  We were one sweaty, beautiful, happy mess by the time it was over.

I want to slow dance with you right now after that.  :-*

(Red Wine, big surprise...)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

sweatboard

Ha,

Mahgeetah, If anyone is interested.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2j5hul

the song after this is "I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man" and they play a devistating version of "O" at this show as well..

.Walt

just got done with work and i'm thirsty. BUT i have to work again is less than 7 hours. what should i do? drink a couple or not?  
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

.Walt

Quotejust got done with work and i'm thirsty. BUT i have to work again is less than 7 hours. what should i do? drink a couple or not?  

i overslept work. i called them, but they told not to come in. thank you windsor! i'm well rested now.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

Asahi have a new Premium beer...I may or may not have sunk a couple of those tonight...

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

It's that dude from The Last Samurai!!!  :o
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

capt. scotty

QuoteIt's that dude from The Last Samurai!!!  :o

Def looks like Ken Watanabe...I mean, if Bill Murray does commercials over there, im sure Wasabanabi does
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

mjkoehler

Serious beer buzz goin on right now. Playing BIL's Wii. We actually got ours today and its broke.  :'(

But there is ice cold beer in the fridge.  :D

vespachick

Cabernet.  Delicious, delicious cabernet.  My how I love thee! [smiley=beer.gif]
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

TEO

Barfly IPA. Real smooth, but prefer a little more hops for that special "tang."
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

getinthevan

My last Labatt Blue which gave me made me feel really drunk for one reason or another.  I decided to work on my bottle of cheap vodka after realizing I was out of beer and man, cheap vodka, specifically Mohawk, isn't all that great.  It gets the job done but it doesn't taste good at all.  Are there any cheap vodkas that don't suck?
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

mjkoehler

QuoteMy last Labatt Blue which gave me made me feel really drunk for one reason or another.  I decided to work on my bottle of cheap vodka after realizing I was out of beer and man, cheap vodka, specifically Mohawk, isn't all that great.  It gets the job done but it doesn't taste good at all.  Are there any cheap vodkas that don't suck?
Nope, they all taste like lighter fluid. Stick with Svedka, Belvedere, Chopin, Grey Goose, Absolute, Finlandia, etc. Smirnov and Stoli's are bad either (certainly better then the cheap stuff), just not as good as the others I listed.

dragonboy

Where's Walt @ these days? I miss drinking with him  :'(

TEO

Belgian Delirium Nocturnum 8.5%. Despite the excessive head (what I would give to have that problem) it really is pretty good. Evenly balanced, so dark it is opaque, but not bitter in the slightest. The bottle is really bangin' in that it has a pink elephant on the label sort of like our local liquor store that has a 12 foot tall one clutching a martini glass with it's trunk in front of it.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

dragonboy

QuoteDespite the excessive head (what I would give to have that problem)
;D

mjkoehler

Drinking a Boddington's or a few actually tonight. Lost again in softball and getting asswhiped by my wife in Wii.