The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vespachick

This afternoon I have been drinking some Two Buck Chuck and trying to compile a disc for my Ma, who I've been promising an MMJ disc for ages.  Finally getting it together.  Damn.  How to choose?  Easily sidetracked and now I'm out of wine.   !!!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

BH

That sounds like a fun project.  

Here, have a glass of this.....

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Ghosts_on_TV

This afternoon I have been drinking some Two Buck Chuck and trying to compile a disc for my Ma, who I've been promising an MMJ disc for ages.  Finally getting it together.  Damn.  How to choose?  Easily sidetracked and now I'm out of wine.   !!!

I've just recently come across Two Buck Chuck. The story behind it is funny.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

vespachick

The worst part is that in California it actually is two bucks ($1.99), but here in Orygun they have sin tax or some crazy business, so it's $2.99.  What a scandal! Oh, California wine, how I miss you!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

mjkoehler

Love the $2 Buck Chuck. Thank goodness for Trader Joes and Dirt Cheep (Cheep Cheep Fun Fun) here in STL. Currently the wife and I are getting blind drunk on Kamazis and some drink called Tootsie Roll (really does taste like a Roll). Oh Vodka, why are you mine friend and enemy....... CHEERS!

.Walt

just got back from the bars. great time, great band played. its a led zeppelin tribute band, call Zed Leppelin. they did a great job. i had a blast.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

.Walt

since i was the last one to post. i'm starting it back up tonight, anyone else drinkin' tonight? i going with windsor cokes. my masterplan tonight...to be "flat line" drunk. its a goal.

red

Had a few Honey Brown Lagers tonight; setting the stage for a nice weekend.

.Walt

QuoteHad a few Honey Brown Lagers tonight; setting the stage for a nice weekend.

so tonight a warm up round? niiice!

red

QuoteHad a few Honey Brown Lagers tonight; setting the stage for a nice weekend.

Loooong day at work + wings + a few delcious beer = Good evening.

.Walt

Loooong day at work + wings + a few delcious beer = Good evening.

there was wings? in that case that = great evening!!!

red

Thursday = 10 cent wing night.  Yep, it rocks.

.Walt

whoa, hey now, you never said 10 cent wings...= the best night ever!!!

Ghosts_on_TV

No Booze for me tonight...had a beer after work though. Tomorrow night my friend is coming in hopefully with some delicious home brew.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

red

Quotewhoa, hey now, you never said 10 cent wings...= the best night ever!!!
Tomorrow is $1 Chili night.  Yep, it rocks.  

.Walt

Quotewhoa, hey now, you never said 10 cent wings...= the best night ever!!!
Tomorrow is $1 Chili night.  Yep, it rocks.  

chili and beer, keeps us northern folks warm in the winter.

.Walt

.Walt

dragon boy...please tell me you just cracked one. i know its probably early but....not its too early.

.Walt

QuoteNo Booze for me tonight...had a beer after work though. Tomorrow night my friend is coming in hopefully with some delicious home brew.

make sure to fill me in on how it went. home brews are life little secret.

dragonboy

Quotedragon boy...please tell me you just cracked one. i know its probably early but....not its too early.
Just finished work, I'm gonna take a shower & then I'll have your back Captain!
What you drinkin'?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.