The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

I'm off to watch a DVD (got Tallageda Nights in the post today)
Take it easy!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

aMD

Hope you enjoyed your movie, db.  

Can anyone reccommend a good brew that has a lot of hops?  I've been getting way into hoppy brews, your regular hop head I guess.  Someone suggested Dog fish Head 90 minute beer.  I'm going to try that one tonight, any others?

megisnotreal

this happens tonight, as (for once) I don't have to work tomorrow:

yum.

Ghosts_on_TV

I just had a Victory Prima Pils. Yum!
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

.Walt

QuoteHaha, you don't have work/college/anything to do today?

i don't have school on fridays, but i do work from 10 to 4 .  short shift on friday, so i can go home and nap. which isn't going to happen today.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

.Walt

red

An early night tonight, so now I'm home sipping on some wonderful Crown + Coke listening to Rust Never Sleeps.  Doesn't get much better than this.

red

.Walt

QuoteWhere were ya last night Tripps?
no i didn't. and i can promise you, that will never ever happen again. but i see you did have a few crown and coke. niiice. is that your favorite drink?

red

no i didn't. and i can promise you, that will never ever happen again. but i see you did have a few crown and coke. niiice. is that your favorite drink?
Hey, not a problem, I had Mr. Young and the Boss to keep me company last night.

C+C is pretty much my favourite drink, but I don't like to get 'drunk' on it.  That's where beer and White Russians come in handy.

.Walt

Hey, not a problem, I had Mr. Young and the Boss to keep me company last night.

C+C is pretty much my favourite drink, but I don't like to get 'drunk' on it.  That's where beer and White Russians come in handy.

My favorite mixed drink, is Canadian Club and Coke, by far. thank you Canada!!! It cancels out nickelback.

joey_rogo

ok i know its early, but tonight is a good night. i hope you all have a good night as well.

red

Somebody better join me for a drink...

.Walt

dragonboy

I just 'drank' some tomato soup for lunch, that count?  ;)
Have a good one Red!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Hey Red, you get More Fish yet? Went into the city yesterday but forgot all about it  >:(

.Walt

.Walt

red what are you drinking on tonight?

red

QuoteI just 'drank' some tomato soup for lunch, that count?  ;)
Have a good one Red!
Since it's tomato soup, I'll let it slide.  That's some good stuff.

I really like More Fish, some really great tracks.  It's more of a showcase for members of the Theodore Unit, but it still rocks.  Not Fishscale good though.

Tripps, I'll be waiting..

red