The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratsprayer

QuoteI thought i was a japanese beer i could be wrong though, i'll definitely have to try the suntory malts next time.  Ratsprayer, GREAT fuckin call on the optimator,  there is a small german restaurant not far from where i live and it's the only place i've found that carries it, i might have to put that one above warsteiner as well.  Dragonboy i wouldn't recommend trying side pocket if you ever do find it anywhere though

dude, are you in the cincinnati area?  there's a german restaurant down there, and it's the only place i've ever had it.  if not, it's a weird coincedence.  

EAZYE

no i am from norman oklahoma and it's a place called old germany in choctaw and even mike (the owner) only gets about every three months and it doesn't last long
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

EAZYE

i know the feeling though i wished my local liquor store would carry it, asked them about it and they had never heard of it. :(

Ghosts_on_TV

Haha, I've never been thrown out of a bar before...what were you doing to get thrown out?

I wasn't causing a scene or anything, they just noticed that I could hardly even stand up so they told me to leave. I was supposed to sit in with my friends band, but that sure as hell wasn't happening.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

EAZYE

Sitting by the trash can and throwing up was what has gotten me kicked out of several bars.

dragonboy

Since this thread has become all about throwing up in trash cans & getting kicked out of bars I thought I'd post this:
http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/1704510/

Good man!  ;D ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Tree

Why do you folks know spaten optimator and I have never seen it before!!??

Oh yeah Warsteiner isn´t bad. Two weeks ago at the festival we drank a lot of Warsteiner and Wernesgrüner. Do you know Binding?

dragonboy

Looks like I need to brush up on my German Beers!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Tree

Try Binding Lager! It´s the best thing to drink when you´re sitting in a champions bar and eating "some" chicken wings... ;)

dragonboy

Cheers Patches, I'll look out for that one both here & when I'm home next month...
...home next month [size=18]SEEING THE JACKET!!![/size]

joey_rogo

I am and I love MMJ and things are good. :)

MarkW

Working week finished in the UK as of NOW.  Off to the pub for some Staropramen...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Ghosts_on_TV

Workin some OT tomorrow, so I have to wake up at 6 in the AM. But I'll probably take a few down in a little bit.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

megisnotreal

I guess I'll be drinkin' later.

Alone.

*sigh

BH

QuoteI guess I'll be drinkin' later.

Alone.

*sigh

Well it sure sounded like aMD would have a drink with you. :) :-*  Don't make me get out the cupid arrow.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dragonboy

QuoteWorking week finished in the UK as of NOW.  Off to the pub for some Staropramen...
That's a lovely pint Mark, Czech right? Man I had some great beer in Czech. SO cheap too!

dragonboy

QuoteI guess I'll be drinkin' later.

Alone.

*sigh
You have us  :)

I drunk too many JC's last night & fell asleep on the couch with the headphones on.
Hooray for me!

fitzcarraldo

dragonboy

I'm four pints in & just sent my better half off to bed. I just lit 2 candles, Astral Weeks is playing louder than it should for this time of the night & I'm about to hook up with my good friend Mr. Jack Daniels. Anybody with me?

dragonboy

Had Nick Drake in my hand, thought about Tim Buckley but went with Roy Harper's Stormcock featuring some guy named Jimmy Page on guitar?

Hats Off To (Roy) Harper!