The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chills

QuoteJust cracked open a 75cl bottle of Hoegaarden  8)

On a hot day, i'd still love one, but it's not really my favorite amongst Belgian beers.
Hey, whatever gets you going  :)

Ghosts_on_TV

Drinkin some Rolling Rock tonight. Kinda sucks they sold out...but I like it.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

ratsprayer

fucking score!

the market in cincy, jungle jim's aka the best store ever, now has spaten optimator.  needless to say, i'm enjoying quite a few of them.

Hawkeye

Anyone ever have anything from the New Glarus brewery?  Kind of a stupid question since they only distribute within about a 90 mile radius of New Glarus, Wisconsin, but if you're ever in the area or happen to find some, by all means try it!!  Spotted Cow is ridiculously good...
We could.

Hawkeye

By the way drinking Busch Light and listening to Buddy Guy
We could.

BH

Kings of Leon show was last night.  I did it again.  Work night show.  Head pounding.  Stomach warbling.  Throat dry.  Why don't I learn?

It was a great show.  And we managed to avoid the neon lights across the street on our way out so I still have all my one dollar bills.

By the way Seamus, ironically enough the bar didn't have any good beer so I had to settle for Busch Light and Budweiser.  King of Beers for Kings of Leon.  Oh, we were so funny and clever you all should have been there. ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dragonboy

I cracked open a 750cl bottle of Duvel on an empty stomach last night.
Man, that's some strong stuff!  ;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Ghosts_on_TV

I just started. It's 4. Probably not a good thing.

ratsprayer

just finished the last newkie brown and moving on to spaten optimator.  see you on the other side...

;D ;D

Ghosts_on_TV

Alcohol and It Still moves is a perfect combination. ;D

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

joey_rogo

QuoteAlcohol and It Still moves is a perfect combination. ;D

agreed!!!!!!!

maybe stick some choco and ice in there. . . i love that ep

megisnotreal

something tells me that after i get home from work, i'm going to drain the rum reserves, alone, and then pass out.

six shots for my (lack of a) social life!

Ghosts_on_TV

PBR pounders for me tonight. Cheers!

marktwain

I went to the store for some Weller's bourbon, and came home with a big-ass bottle of wine for 7.99.  pretty good, syas Larry David. now i'm about halfway through it, and the sun is not down yet.  i shouldve gotten both. cept'n i've gotta work tomorrow.  Then I've got a listening party.

BH

Quote pretty good, syas Larry David.

Pret ...ty   Pret....ty   good.    ;)

megisnotreal

mass amounts of white russians will be consumed tonight at my annual lebowski party

Ghosts_on_TV

Made with heavy cream, I hope. I've had them made with milk and they kind of suck.

megisnotreal

I like them with half-and-half best. Milk's too weak, and heavy cream is too much.

Either way, when Grey Goose and Kaluah meet, it is a beautiful thing.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI like them with half-and-half best. Milk's too weak, and heavy cream is too much.

Either way, when Grey Goose and Kaluah meet, it is a beautiful thing.

Yes..yes it is. ;D