The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aMD

Quotemass amounts of white russians will be consumed tonight at my annual lebowski party

Okay, now I'm officially in love with an imaginary girl named meg.  Cheers, special lady!

Jaimoe

I just cracked open a bottle of Sleeman's Original Draught and a Keith's tall-boy cooling in the fridge (both are excellent Canadian beer), plus a bottle of white dry wine to cap it all off. That's right everyone, it's a Deadwood viewing night in-between some Sunday night football.

joey_rogo

..........mmj has proven once again to be the best drunk music ever. .. . . althought sometimes rocking out too hard can damage the body or nearby property

i'll worry about that tomorrow

Ghosts_on_TV

Sammy Adams Octoberfest for me tonight.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Chills

MMM, Belgian beer again.

(I'm back from France; hi y'all)

dragonboy

Asahi Prime Time, a monte cristo & a couple of J&Cs with Z playing too loud in the headphones makes for the perfect evening (but you already knew that, didn't you?)  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Ghosts_on_TV

Makers Mark and water. ...only a couple though. ;)

NJ2KY

As a side question, do any of you brew your own beer?  I have been considering this for quite awhile but wasn't sure if it was really worth it or not.

yeah i've been brewing for a while.  my dad used to do it and taugh my brothers and I.  now that i'm done with school and working i've got some buddys to chip in with me, we've been brewing in DC since last fall.  we make a really good IPA and a good Brown ale too.

its really not that hard if you do a touch or research and have a nice brew supply store around.  It really is a fun way to kill an afternoon with some friends, thrown on some tunes, or a game and drink some beer.  all while doing a very large, tastey science experiment in your kitchen.
the memories of a man in his old age are the deeds of a man in his prime.

NJ2KY

QuoteSammy Adams Octoberfest for me tonight.

shit yeah!  even though Pale Ales are my favorite, i think Oktoberfest is my favorite time of year.  Go and try the Harpoon Oktoberfest.  mmm.
the memories of a man in his old age are the deeds of a man in his prime.

ratsprayer

beck's followed by a few spaten optimator.

it's a german night.

Ghosts_on_TV

shit yeah!  even though Pale Ales are my favorite, i think Oktoberfest is my favorite time of year.  Go and try the Harpoon Oktoberfest.  mmm.

Yeah, I'm a pale ale fan myself.

megisnotreal

If, for some reason in your drunken stupor, you decide to jump on your bed, it is always a good idea to make sure the ceiling fan is not on.

:-[

Hawkeye

We could.

megisnotreal

I'm fine. My sides hurt from laughing too hard, though.

Ghosts_on_TV

Right now it's some home brewed stout. And it's fantastic.

Jacket Fanatic

It's 3:15am here. Been drinkin on Sweetwater Blue. Anyone on here like Sweetwater? Blue is great but the 420 Pale Ale is even better.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteIt's 3:15am here. Been drinkin on Sweetwater Blue. Anyone on here like Sweetwater? Blue is great but the 420 Pale Ale is even better.

Sweetwater is great. It remindes me of Bonnaroo, cause thats the only time I drink it.

Ghosts_on_TV

We are currently brewing up a pale ale and cooking up some chili. And I'm drinkin a Sammy Smiths Oatmeal stout. A very good day. ;D

Jacket Fanatic

Sweetwater is great. It remindes me of Bonnaroo, cause thats the only time I drink it.

That is where I discovered Sweetwater. The Bonnaroo Brooer's Festival has become my favorite activity there.