The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEO

QuoteA bottle of very expensive Champagne we've had in the fridge for ages (my wife just got promoted
(with a pay raise, of course!))  :D :) :D :)

EDIT: Does anybody actually like champagne?!!  :P  ;)

My wife and I love drinking "Asti". Great quick buzz due to the carbonation and it usually wears off quick so you do not get too drunk. Throw some Chambord in there for a little flavor and you are set for a "velvet" celebration.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

megisnotreal

just made plans for outdoors post-work drinks with some friends.

.Walt

i just got up from a nap. ready to rock and roll, with some cc and cokes. db, i'm guessing a late night cheers. (its been a long time)

cheers to anyone with me, right now!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

Just cracked open my first beer!
Kicking it with the Isley Brothers, all is good with the world  :D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Mr. T.

Five more hours until my first one   >:(
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

.Walt

i'm really enjoying this fat tire. just in case anyone was wondering.  

Kel

Quotei'm really enjoying this fat tire. just in case anyone was wondering.  

fat tire is my beer!  love it!

though i do have a few 22 oz. bottles in my fridge, i am drinking wine at the moment

.Walt

although i do have a few 22 oz. bottles in my fridge, i am drinking wine at the moment
nice  8-)
i just wish that i could buy it in minnesota, instead of my brother smuggling a 12 pack for me every 6 months when he comes back. why is my favorite beer so hard to get?  

Kel

although i do have a few 22 oz. bottles in my fridge, i am drinking wine at the moment
nice  8-)
i just wish that i could buy it in minnesota, instead of my brother smuggling a 12 pack for me every 6 months when he comes back. why is my favorite beer so hard to get?  

you couldn't get it in chicago until about a year ago!  i tasted the sweet awesomeness that is fat tire about 3 years ago when my friend brought some home from colorado.  hopefully you will get the distribution of fat tire soon.

i like that there are a lot of midwesterners on this board.  

.Walt

nice  8-)

you couldn't get it in chicago until about a year ago!  i tasted the sweet awesomeness that is fat tire about 3 years ago when my friend brought some home from colorado.  hopefully you will get the distribution of fat tire soon.

i like that there are a lot of midwesterners on this board.  

i wrote an email to the brewery telling my situation and they told me, not to worry because they're on their way. so hopefully soon... i hope.

Kel

i'll cross my fingers for you!

also, it's refreshing that you know how to use your:

they're, their

.Walt

Quotei'll cross my fingers for you!

also, it's refreshing that you know how to use your:

they're, their

you gotta watch out for the grammar police, he's out there. oh he's out there alright.

red

I'm just going to hop in the shower then pour myself a nice C&C...

.Walt

i think i'm going with a cc and coke now...why not?, huh why not?

.Walt

guess i'm going with cc and squirt (out of coke).  why not?, huh...why not?

.Walt

red, you're drinking, you're on the interweb, and you're doing nothing.....are you at work?

red

Quotered, you're drinking, you're on the interweb, and you're doing nothing.....are you at work?
Haha, not quite.  I am working on making some food here.  I'll be back in action quick style.

red

.Walt

glad youre back, what did you make?

db when are you giong to raise your glass with us?

dragonboy

It's getting close but I've got to wait a little longer for my mother-in-law to bring my lovely wife back home before I start.
Best not to meet the outlaws stinking of beer  :-/
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.