The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

QuoteSouthern Comfort on the rocks with a slice of lemon & a slice of lime with Till The Sun Turns Black in the headphones.
Oh, shit.  That's a great combination there!

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteSouthern Comfort on the rocks with a slice of lemon & a slice of lime with Till The Sun Turns Black in the headphones.
Oh, shit.  That's a great combination there!

Indeed it is. Although I'd probably get too drunk, listen to Empty and start calling old girlfriends.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

red

QuoteIndeed it is. Although I'd probably get too drunk, listen to Empty and start calling old girlfriends.
Thou shall never drunk-dial.  That should be a commandment.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteIndeed it is. Although I'd probably get too drunk, listen to Empty and start calling old girlfriends.
Thou shall never drunk-dial.  That should be a commandment.

The worst is when you don't even remember calling... :-/

red

So I haven't had a good drunk in about a month.  That's going to change this weekend.  

ali

give me 45 mins to get home... managed to polish off 2 bottles of red with my lovely lovely flatmates last night watching the mighty boosh & northern exposure... the only downside of the situation being it was only THURSDAY

getting up this morning was quite... challenging

ciao peeps have a great weekend! X
love a song for the way it makes you feel

Ghosts_on_TV

It's only quarter after ten a.m....but I think I'm gonna have a beer. :D :-? :-/ ;D

.Walt

just woke up from a 4 hour nap. i think i'm ready, wait i know i'm ready.

damn, ghost you starting early... 8-)

&

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

megisnotreal

bethofftherecord

nothing can be changed except ourselves

.Walt

tru dat

;)

beth are you really drinking PBR? if so, you're the coolest!!!! 8-)

.Walt

DB, since i took a long nap, i'm going to be up for awhile. so late night drink/drinks tonight? (that's if you still drink)

.Walt

QuoteSo I haven't had a good drunk in about a month.  That's going to change this weekend.  

it is the weekend. has it changed? or do i have to get pissed off at you?

red

Quoteit is the weekend. has it changed? or do i have to get pissed off at you?
I had a couple beers/ rye cokes tonight, but decided to split early.  Tomorrow it goes down big time.

Before I left my one friend had already thrown up all the wine he had drank and was passed out in my other friends car in a bank parking lot.   ;D

.Walt

Quoteit is the weekend. has it changed? or do i have to get pissed off at you?
I had a couple beers/ rye cokes tonight, but decided to split early.  Tomorrow it goes down big time.

Before I left my one friend had already thrown up all the wine he had drank and was passed out in my other friends car in a bank parking lot.   ;D

friends throwing up is always funny.  ;D

.Walt

db i made it, i hope everything is okay. i really was just  joking about you "still drinking". i really thought you still did drink.

enough harassing people for not drinking, i need to respect people choices  for not drinking.

dragonboy

I take it you're a tiny bit drunk Capt?  ;)
I do indeed still drink, matter of fact I plan on cracking my first one open right about...now!
As for the beard I had a new student start this week so had to let it go. Damn thing took me nearly an hour to shave off, no joke!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

QuoteI take it you're a tiny bit drunk Capt?  ;)
I do indeed still drink, matter of fact I plan on cracking my first one open right about...now!
As for the beard I had a new student start this week so have to let it go. Damn thing took me nearly an hour to shave off, no joke!

drunk, well...a little. concerned , well... alot.

what are you drinking? lets have a toast, to my favorite jimi hendrix line "I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to."

[smiley=beer.gif]

dragonboy

I'll drink to that!  [smiley=beer.gif]

I'm having myself a Kirin, how about yourself?

I'm about to put a CD on...any suggestions?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

QuoteI'll drink to that!  [smiley=beer.gif]
I'm drinking Kirin, how about yourself?

I'm about to put a CD on...any suggestions?

kirin..."it was a very good beer" - homer simpson.

put a cd on, man, i really would like a little "country joe and the fish'. but i know you like motown (so do I) so i'm going to say  "jr walker and the all stars"